Starting the world late

DeletedUser15618

Geo please check out my city takes... 6 cities is nothing when iv'e taken 3/4 more cites than anyone on this server. Again don't make claims you know nothing about. And if you are color blind and can't see it; Your entire island is almost now red (not green because all of your pacts). Cities handed off by you's truly.

Also stop building FS please and stop letting me revolt you. Your turtling wont help you here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15628

Ohhh. Your Reckoning. It figures that your in with Mortis. Your profile pic is awesome!!!!! Did you design it or help design it? I mean. With the skull and the ominous background! Wow.. That definitely sends a message. "Don't mess with me" Am I right? Good job man. Love it
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser7101

Geo please.... Check out my city takes... 6 cities is nothing when iv'e taken more than anyone on this server. Again don't make claims you know nothing about.
According to grepointel u too two 2k cities from stewe's gang .one from vally and one from hanibal. If thats in your eyes is destroying the alliance then m 100% in agreement with you.

Also stop building FS please and stop letting me revolt you. Your turtling wont help you here.
Unfortunately my alliance is far or else i didn't have to :).
Thanks for ur advice though :) i will take it seriously .Have a gr8 day

DeletedUser15618

Awe Geo..... Forget to mention all the pacts you all had? or ALL the times i had you all in revolt? or all the attacks i sent at both alliances? again... I made 2 alliances drop out and 2 founders ghost in less than 20 hours. And when i take your main we will come back to this discussion.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Turtle up big boy.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser13759

Geo I wasn't lying if you knew someone before the world started at the very start of the world you'd get in but now it's very selective and you have to be an exceptional player to get in

DeletedUser15626

First, i didn't say that ancient gave any city ...so m confused about what u r talking about me knowing facts before posting :confused:.

Second, Please don't take all the credit that is not polite.:p
I do not think that u took the founders cities that made them to ghost.... i may agree u have some part to play and u r a good player.
but destroying "Stewie's gang " in less than 10 hours lol thats just too much man ,:D:D:D
U only have 6 cities .How u destroyed "Stewie's gang" in 10 hours?
The members went to different alliances just because the leadership was gone and no one was experienced enough or/and willing to take the responsibility.

I am pretty sure he did since I share the same chat room as him. He had over 40 attacks going to both their cities at one point. Destroying an alliance doesn't necessarily mean taking all their cities. It means putting them into a mental debacle causing them to either dissolve the alliance or get taken in by someone else. Reck did just that
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

DeletedUser7813

I think it's more likely that ancients destroyed themselves. In my experience, alliances fail more often from inadequacy or other internal problems than by direct result of another alliance just being too good.

But if it makes you feel better.

DeletedUser7101

I am pretty sure he did since I share the same chat room as him. He had over 40 attacks going to both their cities at one point. Destroying an alliance doesn't necessarily mean taking all their cities. It means putting them into a mental debacle causing them to either dissolve the alliance or get taken in by someone else. Reck did just that
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif
See i understand the need to support ur alliance member ...i would do that myself, but i think u guys r missing my point.
M not saying that he didn't have role to play but saying that he took the city from ancients and destroyed the "stewies gang" in 10 hrs is what put me off.
I was in the alliance and the leader didn't even discussed what's on and ghosted....
The new leadership didn't give any explanation again, just change the name and start leaving so other members also followed and started leaving.
its not that reckon destroyed the "stewie gang" in 10 hours the time 10 hours was for the people to log in and find place into other alliance its nothing to do with attacks, but if he wants to take credit go ahead:D
He not even take a city from ancients he took from "stewies gang" because no one posted as people were already leaving.

If u launch 40 attacks from 4 cities would it bother anyone.....i would be happy to face that instead of facing 4 attacks with full strength..because first one will give me more bp.

DeletedUser15618

If u launch 40 attacks from 4 cities would it bother anyone.....i would be happy to face that instead of facing 4 attacks with full strength..because first one will give me more bp.

you've faced it... Reason i always have you in revolt lol
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

That and you defending a alliance that is gone now shows how much you don't know....

DeletedUser15626

See i understand the need to support ur alliance member ...i would do that myself, but i think u guys r missing my point.
M not saying that he didn't have role to play but saying that he took the city from ancients and destroyed the "stewies gang" in 10 hrs is what put me off.
I was in the alliance and the leader didn't even discussed what's on and ghosted....
The new leadership didn't give any explanation again, just change the name and start leaving so other members also followed and started leaving.
its not that reckon destroyed the "stewie gang" in 10 hours the time 10 hours was for the people to log in and find place into other alliance its nothing to do with attacks, but if he wants to take credit go ahead:D
He not even take a city from ancients he took from "stewies gang" because no one posted as people were already leaving.

What you need to realize is the fact that people did not leave Ancients before these leaders left. As a result, it can be said that he single handedly took down the alliance. He wasn't only hitting the leaders as his island is filled with members from the Ancients and they must've realized that they were not getting protection and thus jumped ship.

You miss the point in that deleting an alliance does not mean taking every single one of their cities. Reck single handedly caused enough issues and people left because they were overwhelmed, whether it be leaving the game through ghosting or the idea that they were soon going to be free food at the buffet line if they didn't leave. Safe to say he deserves credit for what he did.

DeletedUser15618

What you need to realize is the fact that people did not leave Ancients before these leaders left. As a result, it can be said that he single handedly took down the alliance. He wasn't only hitting the leaders as his island is filled with members from the Ancients and they must've realized that they were not getting protection and thus jumped ship.

You miss the point in that deleting an alliance does not mean taking every single one of their cities. Reck single handedly caused enough issues and people left because they were overwhelmed, whether it be leaving the game through ghosting or the idea that they were soon going to be free food at the buffet line if they didn't leave. Safe to say he deserves credit for what he did.
only issue is.... when they left... I didn't stop feeding on them LMAO
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser7101

Awe Geo..... Forget to mention all the pacts you all had? or ALL the times i had you all in revolt? or all the attacks i sent at both alliances? again... I made 2 alliances drop out and 2 founders ghost in less than 20 hours. And when i take your main we will come back to this discussion.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Turtle up big boy.

Whats it has to with pacts? why a pact will send support if an alliance can't defend itself.
ALL the times i had you all in revolt? See this early in the game its prudent to be in revolt and snipe cs if u r weaker than enemy cause saving city is more important than saving revolt.
when i take your main we will come back to this discussion? what discussion u will do....have i mentioned anywhere that m better than u?
Turtle up big boy?It's wise strategy for me currently wouldn't any1 would agree.

DeletedUser7101

you've faced it... Reason i always have you in revolt lol
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

That and you defending a alliance that is gone now shows how much you don't know....
why would it bother me to be in revolt...u r stronger than me and have more troops and and cities. i can't keep up with the pace u build ... why would i defend to prevent revolt

DeletedUser15618

thats the prob... you didnt defend. you weren't ever online. You never are. you leave you stuff there to die lol