Starting the world late

DeletedUser15628

I'm going to be getting a late start to this world. But a buddy told me that if I was to join up with Mortis (Latin meaning Death or someone is a big Star Wars fan boy) that I would get a really cool picture to put on my profile page. We all know that no one is going to mess with a player who has a cool profile picture. Can I get "the legend" put on mine? Or is that taken already. Anyway. He said something about one of the players drawing stuff up in his mom's basement. I'm in. You guys seem like a hoot. Looking forward to joining up with you soon. May the force be with you.

DeletedUser723

Already taken.
TBH, I'm wondering if that was a troll attempt on me or if you were actually wanting to claim legendary status.
Either way, no.

DeletedUser15628

Not trolling on you at all. If you have that title already its cool. What did you guys do? Have like a lottery drawing to see who could pick their title first? You had to have had at least top 3 pick, if not first. I'll have to submit some of the titles that I'd want on my profile pic. You can let me know if any of them are available. If you guys have a Star Wars theme group going let me know, I have some great ideas. I'll work on something so I'm ready when I hop over with you guys.

DeletedUser723

I'm a mega Wars fan, which my city name scheme will reflect. Mortis however, came from the Latin translation, not Star Wars. As for the profile pics, we happen to have a talented player that volunteers their time to make them for alliance members. Unfortunately for you, Mortis recruitment has been closed for some time, outside of special circumstances of course. Maybe try looking for another home and see where things take you in the future. Good luck!

DeletedUser15628

Ahhh.. Too bad. I just wanted a profile pic. I'll have to go join the group thats going to win I guess

DeletedUser15628

You did say that before. I didn't ask again to join.

DeletedUser15628

Ahhh.. Hahah. I see what you did there. Your saying that only your group can win.. That's pretty funny how you did that. Good joke.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser15357

I can always hit up Darth Nihilus. to see if he wants to come back? I'm sure TSF would LOVE that ;)

I hear he's got a pretty cool pro pic so I'm sure he'd fit right in lol

DeletedUser15628

Oh yeah? He has a cool pic? He must be a great player then

DeletedUser11553

If you wanted to win you should have joined Ancients, I think they gave all their cities to Mortis because Ancients knew they would have crushed this server so hard we would all feel too badly about ourselves

But if you want to get into Mortis all you have to do is colonize a city near the Spartan Warrior core and say that you will attack us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7101

If you wanted to win you should have joined Ancients, I think they gave all their cities to Mortis because Ancients knew they would have crushed this server so hard we would all feel too badly about ourselves
Now u made me sad man :(
u have any info about how many cities Mortis got from Ancients?
Only there leaders ghosted(m not criticising them because i don't know the actual reason it could be rl or pressure or they were only here for short time) due to that there members are scattered not because of fight with Mortis....
So, m pretty sure they didn't gave all there cities, i would be surprised if its more than 3 they captured by fighting.
Please don't judge all alliance by 2-3 members ..... m touchy person ;):p

DeletedUser11553

All you have to do is look at how Mortis spread into o44. They were turned into Stewie's Gang for awhile until the leader then got recruited by Mortis along with a few good players IF their positioning was right. This is a good strategy, but in my opinion recruiting because of positioning made them get a few really selfish players that won't help them later on. Im guessing they got about 8-10 cities from Ancients but Im not too sure.

This is all just my opinion and I am new to the American servers so Im sure an alliance as good as Mortis knows what they are doing and who they are picking up

DeletedUser15628

Mortis has to be a great alliance. Again. They have the best pictures in their profiles. That says it all. AND they have catch phrases. Like "the Legend" in the pic. Or a big fat lion head with a little cartoon lion saying "rawr" . Or the one with the dog that says "Cujo?" Like a question. Is it cujo? Is it not? I guess ya have to find out. Thats awesome. They get my vote. I really wish I could have joined them.

DeletedUser13759

Mortis has to be a great alliance. Again. They have the best pictures in their profiles. That says it all. AND they have catch phrases. Like "the Legend" in the pic. Or a big fat lion head with a little cartoon lion saying "rawr" . Or the one with the dog that says "Cujo?" Like a question. Is it cujo? Is it not? I guess ya have to find out. Thats awesome. They get my vote. I really wish I could have joined them.
only way to get in is to know someone or be a really good player

DeletedUser15628

But if I was to get a really cool profile pic with a great catch phrase, they'd have to let me in. No?

DeletedUser7101

Im guessing they got about 8-10 cities from Ancients but Im not too sure.
I highly doubt that.Though i agree to rest.
I was just not happy about u criticising Ancients that they gave all their cities to mortis.......Mortis r strong currently just cause they had good initial team which attracted more good players and that happens in almost all new worlds.Though, that doesn't mean they will win ;)

only way to get in is to know someone or be a really good player
U r lying .... i know someone but ...:rolleyes::p

But if I was to get a really cool profile pic with a great catch phrase, they'd have to let me in. No?
If u have that any alliance would take u ....:) but if u already have that why u wanna go in mortis :p

DeletedUser15618

I highly doubt that.Though i agree to rest.
I was just not happy about u criticising Ancients that they gave all their cities to mortis.......Mortis r strong currently just cause they had good initial team which attracted more good players and that happens in almost all new worlds.Though, that doesn't mean they will win ;)

U r lying .... i know someone but ...:rolleyes::p

If u have that any alliance would take u ....:) but if u already have that why u wanna go in mortis :p

They didn't give anything away. I took them, made both their founders ghost in 7 hours and then destroyed "Stewie's Gang" in less than 10 hours. Mortis only took in about 2 or 3 players (not their entire team). The rest joined SW or Hammer. No worries. They are next. Know facts before posting.

DeletedUser7101

They didn't give anything away. I took them, made both their founders ghost in 7 hours and then destroyed "Stewie's Gang" in less than 10 hours. Mortis only took in about 2 or 3 players (not their entire team). The rest joined SW or Hammer. No worries. They are next. Know facts before posting.
First, i didn't say that ancient gave any city ...so m confused about what u r talking about me knowing facts before posting :confused:.

Second, Please don't take all the credit that is not polite.:p
I do not think that u took the founders cities that made them to ghost.... i may agree u have some part to play and u r a good player.
but destroying "Stewie's gang " in less than 10 hours lol thats just too much man ,:D:D:D
U only have 6 cities .How u destroyed "Stewie's gang" in 10 hours?
The members went to different alliances just because the leadership was gone and no one was experienced enough or/and willing to take the responsibility.