Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9662

That's a nice list.. I was about to make a list of you guys bit don't know much about you guys. Unemployed looks pretty good with Whitey leading them.

All I will say about our alliance is we like Battle Points :D

DeletedUser

we come with benefits, being an Unemployed leader has changed my life in a good way.... life seems better with 28 hours a day to my self O_O cruising in my Subaru at rank 2. brought to you from the mind of a stona =P

~whitey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is my first ever post on the US Grepolis external forums, I just switched over from the England server and externals. So what better to be my first post then a sink or swim?

1) The Immortals- Sink. They look like an MRA and also the overused name "The Immortals" is taboo imo. Not to mention they almost have the alliance limit and BP isnt even over
2) HYDRA- Swim. Everything i can tell this early about them looks good to me.
3) Great Global Warriors- sink
4) Vendetta- sink
5) Catalyst - Float. Although the fact that they're even considering pacts before the end of BP rubs me wrong

DeletedUser9824

we come with benefits, being an Unemployed leader has changed my life in a good way.... life seems better with 28 hours a day to my self O_O cruising in my Subaru at rank 2. brought to you from the mind of a stona =P

~whitey

Unfortunately, we're not Unemployed anymore, we found jobs lol

DeletedUser8262

This is my first ever post on the US Grepolis external forums, I just switched over from the England server and externals. So what better to be my first post then a sink or swim?

1) The Immortals- Sink. They look like an MRA and also the overused name "The Immortals" is taboo imo. Not to mention they almost have the alliance limit and BP isnt even over

Not sure if you were here for it but they already hit the alliance limit. Before 6 hours of the world opening they hit 75 members. They just kicked out the players that dont have points and went inactive because they recruited a lot of noobs without knowing it yet. With the exception of a few stars.

DeletedUser

Not sure if you were here for it but they already hit the alliance limit. Before 6 hours of the world opening they hit 75 members. They just kicked out the players that dont have points and went inactive because they recruited a lot of noobs without knowing it yet. With the exception of a few stars.

Yep, lol then they slimed down a little to look less like noobs but they still look like them.

DeletedUser

I was here but I didn't notice that haha. That's sad. The few stars will regret joining that alliance in the near future

DeletedUser4951

Just taking few looks around. Hydra looks to be the best here, though I do see some good I also see some bad in terms of roster. (Billykid)

Immortals has the highest average. So who knows what could happen with them. I also see a few promising players and familiar faces among their ranks. Now I don't know their leader and that's what it all comes down too. But I wouldn't judge an MRA based on it being an MRA. Judge their actions and skill. Venom, the real one that is, always brings tons of solid players in to its servers. They push the cap early and do a ridiculous amount of damage with no diplomacy. Sometimes depth pays off. This of course is my opinion and I am ignorant to this world. But underestimation is fool hardy in the early days of a server. I will with hold my sink or swim comments for now. :)

Outside of that it seems that a couple of teams have chosen to just steal names of past top alliances and pass them off as their own on the US. Like the person who stole Lacking Diplomacy or Venom.

DeletedUser8262

Just taking few looks around. Hydra looks to be the best here, though I do see some good I also see some bad in terms of roster. (Billykid)

Immortals has the highest average. So who knows what could happen with them. I also see a few promising players and familiar faces among their ranks. Now I don't know their leader and that's what it all comes down too. But I wouldn't judge an MRA based on it being an MRA. Judge their actions and skill. Venom, the real one that is, always brings tons of solid players in to its servers. They push the cap early and do a ridiculous amount of damage with no diplomacy. Sometimes depth pays off. This of course is my opinion and I am ignorant to this world. But underestimation is fool hardy in the early days of a server. I will with hold my sink or swim comments for now. :)

Outside of that it seems that a couple of teams have chosen to just steal names of past top alliances and pass them off as their own on the US. Like the person who stole Lacking Diplomacy or Venom.

Where have you been at. I wanted you to join my premade. Its a little later but I think you can still make a close by spot. You should join.

DeletedUser10048

Yeah ive noticed that also Dan

DeletedUser

TSF we did not realize we were stealing a name but it has been changed. We are still deciding a name right now but it will also change from snake. Sorry about that.

DeletedUser

Hey White Khalifa, if you enjoy good stoner rock (as your profile suggests) check out NIGHTSTALKER from Athens,Greece, especially the older songs. Tell me your opinion later....

DeletedUser4951

Yeah ive noticed that also Dan

Supafletch!! :)

Wait, who told you my name?

Edit: I just saw that you brought a lot of familiar faces here. Care to toss an invite and I work my way over?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Were off topic guys, this isn't a reunion.

Someone tell me why The Immortals DBP went up by like 2k in the first couple hours of BP fading. :) Looks like they are sinking.