Sink Or Swim #2

DeletedUser9662

Seeing that the first sink or swim is spammed to death I am deciding to make a new one here, so here we go,

1. HYDRA- Float then sink. There members are going down fast and are losing many cities, wont last much longer.

2. THE GREEKS- Swimming- New best alliance, really doing well.

3. Catalyst- Haven't done much, but swim FOR NOW.

4. Eye Of The Tiger- Float then Sink- Support there best players(10-20), but don't care about the rest, will sink soon.

5. AOH- Swim, Little spread out, but doing well.

6. SC3kBC- float- Don't seem to being bothering many people, there doing good, but will see.

7. Devil Dogs- Float?- I don't really know them.

8. Vipers- My alliance, won't say anything .

9. *THE SHADOW*- SINK, MRA FAIL

10. Oceans Of Fire- Same as above

These are only MY opinions, what's yours?

DeletedUser10048

6. SC3kBC- float- Don't seem to being bothering many people, there doing good, but will see.

Just destroying the alliances in our area such as Candy Coated Chaos that disbanded whilst we had 6 of their cities on the same island under siege and making Outlaw alliance feel the pain also.

Other than that our heads are above the water, you have to remember this game is a marathon not a sprint.

Don't do anything other than PACT with any alliance that attacks them.

DeletedUser9662

That is sad then. I will make a new one in a few days with the new info

DeletedUser

i have no clue why people say Catalyst will swim or even float look at the stats we keep taking there cities like its nothing.

~whitey

DeletedUser

Seeing that the first sink or swim is spammed to death I am deciding to make a new one here, so here we go,

1. HYDRA- Float then sink. There members are going down fast and are losing many cities, wont last much longer.

2. THE GREEKS- Swimming- New best alliance, really doing well.

3. Catalyst- Haven't done much, but swim FOR NOW.

4. Eye Of The Tiger- Float then Sink- Support there best players(10-20), but don't care about the rest, will sink soon.

5. AOH- Swim, Little spread out, but doing well.

8. Vipers- My alliance, won't say anything .

9. *THE SHADOW*- SINK, MRA FAIL

10. Oceans Of Fire- Same as above

These are only MY opinions, what's yours?

I will fill in number 8.) Swim- solid veteran players with good stats. Players seem to know one another and work well together. Not MRA. Cohesive unit and possible ww contenders.

I also happen to know some of the greeks and there are some very solid players in there. They told me the Greeks are really "greek" and good at the game. They also have tons of money to spend from what I hear. They seem pretty strong from what I have heard regardless of the money, though. I think they're a Michael phelps for now... swim swim swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry if this seems negative/bad/trashes any of your respected alliances. But with 'WW contenders' or the fact I should say 'possible WW contenders' is just an idiotic statement, the world is going to change several times and new alliances will be created and merge for ATLEAST 5 months until players find groups they like and most simmers kicked and quit.

All I mean is please don't mention that term for now as to me atleast you seem like an idiot. Again might be alittle harsh and to be honest WE will be lucky to see even if 1-2 of those alliances 5 months from now never mind WW's.