Shared connection (ANSWERED)

DeletedUser

Hello community,

my brother and me want to play on the same world, so we will share the internet connection.

But have we to play on different computers or can we use the same one?

Thanks for answering

DeletedUser10048

As Kyllmen said you may use the same computer.

Please make sure 100% that you register shared connection, if you don't then you may lead yourself to potential banning.

DeletedUser

Yea and i believe you can't be in the same alliance either or in an allied one because again you risk banning because it would look like you are all just the same person to all of us and that you are trying to well cheat

DeletedUser271

Yea and i believe you can't be in the same alliance either or in an allied one because again you risk banning because it would look like you are all just the same person to all of us and that you are trying to well cheat

You can be in the same alliance. You just can't attack/support each other, you can't trade with each other and you can't attack/support the same person at the same time. Same goes for spells and the like.

I'm pretty sure being in the same alliance is not what raises suspicions (though it might be suspicious). I don't know how IG mods work, but they have other tools for finding cheaters.

DeletedUser13948

It is sad that a few bad players have ruined this game for me. I understand that you have no way of knowing if shared connect players are one person playing two accounts, well how can you know if a single player has multiple accounts using a mobile hotspot for one device and/or personal or open wifi for another device? Would it be fair for them to have restrictions as well due to the fact you have no way of knowing? Is it fair to ask if a single player has home internet with a mobile hotspot and two separate accounts on different devices for ex..laptop and an Ipad, can they support, attack etc. between the two? Of course they can, but those of us who agree to share a connection are bond by these rules and our game play is totally stripped while single players are allowed to play freely bond by no restrictions and possible multi devices, connections and accounts. Its not fair game play if the rules do not apply to all. If you do not know if shared players are multiple account users then you do not know if single players are multiple account users using more than one available connection on more than one device. I know I am one measly player compared to your international numbers but I would like same treatment as a single player. At least allow shared connect players an account max of 3 per shared connect, limit the amount of shared connect players to the 3 account max, as with trades limit the amount of resources that can be shared between those players per day, but do allow shared players rights to all other aspects of the game such as supporting all of our alliance mates, strategically coordinating attacks as group to protect our territory from potential threats. All I ask is for this to considered so that those of us with control in sharing a connection may play the same game and have as much fun as those who have restriction free game. Is it possible for this to be considered?

Angel Owens

DeletedUser10048

It is sad that a few bad players have ruined this game for me. I understand that you have no way of knowing if shared connect players are one person playing two accounts, well how can you know if a single player has multiple accounts using a mobile hotspot for one device and/or personal or open wifi for another device? Would it be fair for them to have restrictions as well due to the fact you have no way of knowing? Is it fair to ask if a single player has home internet with a mobile hotspot and two separate accounts on different devices for ex..laptop and an Ipad, can they support, attack etc. between the two? Of course they can, but those of us who agree to share a connection are bond by these rules and our game play is totally stripped while single players are allowed to play freely bond by no restrictions and possible multi devices, connections and accounts. Its not fair game play if the rules do not apply to all. If you do not know if shared players are multiple account users then you do not know if single players are multiple account users using more than one available connection on more than one device. I know I am one measly player compared to your international numbers but I would like same treatment as a single player. At least allow shared connect players an account max of 3 per shared connect, limit the amount of shared connect players to the 3 account max, as with trades limit the amount of resources that can be shared between those players per day, but do allow shared players rights to all other aspects of the game such as supporting all of our alliance mates, strategically coordinating attacks as group to protect our territory from potential threats. All I ask is for this to considered so that those of us with control in sharing a connection may play the same game and have as much fun as those who have restriction free game. Is it possible for this to be considered?

Angel Owens

Thanks for your input, without disclosing too much info there is many ways to catch a crook so to speak.

Even if they use open wifi or hotspots there is ways to find GrepCriminals :)