Server down?

DeletedUser

The server is experiencing downtime now. We are working to restore the game as quickly as possible but do not have a time of restoration available.

DeletedUser

Grepolis.us has been restored. We apologize for the brief downtime. Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

about ready to say the heck with this us server, this is twice now where things have gone totally haywire. The first episode, totally messed up things within build and game plans, gold spent and not re-instated right, resources shifted which didn't get to where they needed to go, people being able to go into your account who shouldn't have been.
Now this? some of us don't get to play 24/7, which the time we do have is vital to being a strong enough player to compete with those who are on this all the time.
Is this going to become a major problem in this US server. If so I'll keep to the en.grepolis server to where they've kept things iron out and in place where things like this haven't taken place.
For those of us who buy the gold to help sponsor sites like this, this is a poor way to start out a new server and game many of us enjoy playing, which ruins it and puts a souring on it.
EoA

DeletedUser

Wow this has happened again

I am a bit disappointed that this has happened again. We are in the middle of negotiations and a war, trying to protect each other then all of a sudden this goes down again. Then a reset all over again. So all of the hard work I had put into my cities building, making ships and troops were thrown out the door all over again. I hope that this doesn't happen again. I understand that sometimes things happen and come up that you don't expect but come on give us a good reason as to why and give us a bit more warning. Please. :s

about ready to say the heck with this us server, this is twice now where things have gone totally haywire. The first episode, totally messed up things within build and game plans, gold spent and not re-instated right, resources shifted which didn't get to where they needed to go, people being able to go into your account who shouldn't have been.
Now this? some of us don't get to play 24/7, which the time we do have is vital to being a strong enough player to compete with those who are on this all the time.
Is this going to become a major problem in this US server. If so I'll keep to the en.grepolis server to where they've kept things iron out and in place where things like this haven't taken place.
For those of us who buy the gold to help sponsor sites like this, this is a poor way to start out a new server and game many of us enjoy playing, which ruins it and puts a souring on it.
EoA

DeletedUser

The thing that bugs me the most is the alliance forum and messages being deleted.

It would be really nice if they could figure out a way to restore all of the messages and alliance forum content. We might have to delete some stuff that no longer applies due to the rollback, but there are messages I'd really like to have back.

DeletedUser

I agree with you there. There were a bunch of things that we were trying to discuss and everything has vanished. I tend to type things up in word or notepad and save them so that if something happens I can repost but a few of the things weren't done that way so they are lost.

The thing that bugs me the most is the alliance forum and messages being deleted.

It would be really nice if they could figure out a way to restore all of the messages and alliance forum content. We might have to delete some stuff that no longer applies due to the rollback, but there are messages I'd really like to have back.