Rumor Mill

You can attack there are just limits. It forces you to attack a player with similar stats as you. I know I could attack you Oggami. If I wanted to. You could also attack me. You can't say you can't attack anyone.

Oggami Itto

Lochagos
You can attack there are just limits. It forces you to attack a player with similar stats as you. I know I could attack you Oggami. If I wanted to. You could also attack me. You can't say you can't attack anyone.
So you can attack me? I don't think so, and I can't attack you. the 20% rules applies to both of us. If not I would have already cleared your city for breakfast.

Bloodtyrant

Philosopher
So you can attack me? I don't think so, and I can't attack you. the 20% rules applies to both of us. If not I would have already cleared your city for breakfast.
The 20% rule favors the higher point attacker, whom 20% range is always better than whom he is attacking if whom he is attacking has less points. Case in point... An 2000 point player can attack down to a 1600 point player, but the 1600 point player can only attack up to a 1920 point player. And the higher you go up the scale the bigger the difference in favor of the player with the highest point. A 12000 point player can attack a 9600 point player, but that 9600 point player can only attack up to a 11,520 point player.

Oggami Itto

Lochagos
The 20% rule favors the higher point attacker, whom 20% range is always better than whom he is attacking if whom he is attacking has less points. Case in point... An 2000 point player can attack down to a 1600 point player, but the 1600 point player can only attack up to a 1920 point player. And the higher you go up the scale the bigger the difference in favor of the player with the highest point. A 12000 point player can attack a 9600 point player, but that 9600 point player can only attack up to a 11,520 point player.

you're a genius.jpg

LoL Not the attacker. The player with a higher score. You can still defend any city so a city can be stacked and only be able to be attacked by a limited # of players. I believe the advantage is with the defender for the most part

USMC Doc 72

Newcomer
I have found a flaw in the 20% rule. As example, my point value is 14555, so my range should be between 11644 to 17466. That said, I have tried on multiple attempts to send attacks to a 12258 point player. NO GOOD. Still get the message "the target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack.
Not in this existance have I found math to lie. It is fact. There is no grey area, either it is right or it is wrong. IN this case, I believe that INNOGAMES needs to look into the coding to see how I have found this flaw in their math.