Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser5973

What's sad is that it wasn't actually a rumor. It was a fact that multiple premades which stated either in these externals or in skype that they would be coming to the server have decided not to join. A few people from those premades have spoken to me about why and some of the reasoning was because of the growth of Mortis in the core. Whereas I actually do have "FACTS" to back up the rumor I spread, YOU have provided NONE. Guess what that makes you, a hypocrite.

And now, you call me a simmer. I just LOL at that one! That judgement is a YUGE mistake!
hey we dropped today

DeletedUser15357

Rumor has it Pellamike has a crush on TSF.

Rumor also has it that TSF never completes a world and always ghosts/asks to be internalized.

Lastly, rumor has it that Figtree is upset with Pellamike's thread.

Which is real, which is myth? We'll find out!

DeletedUser7101

DeletedUser4951

Nah geo, I've left worlds where I was going to win too. And stuck out worlds where I lost despite wanting to win.

DeletedUser7101

If you use one world then sure of course. That was on me though, i'm sorry for that.

M kidding man :) why u r sry for :confused:
u did ur best for the time as leader.....i have nothing against u ....Its just fun to poke some1 u know .....take it lightly:)

DeletedUser15628

C'mon now guys. Play nice. No need for bullying or getting mad. Smilodon has a really cool profile pic. So he has to be a pretty darn good player. I just don't understand why you would pic an extinct ol pussy cat with an overbite as your profile pic. I mean, those things are extinct. No ones afraid of em. If you had a big ol roaring bear or scary looking skull. Those are the things that will get people not to mess with you. Not and extinct cat. But none the less. Its a really cool profile pic. If you did it yourself, even better. Good job buddy. I love it.

DeletedUser15357

C'mon now guys. Play nice. No need for bullying or getting mad. Smilodon has a really cool profile pic. So he has to be a pretty darn good player. I just don't understand why you would pic an extinct ol pussy cat with an overbite as your profile pic. I mean, those things are extinct. No ones afraid of em. If you had a big ol roaring bear or scary looking skull. Those are the things that will get people not to mess with you. Not and extinct cat. But none the less. Its a really cool profile pic. If you did it yourself, even better. Good job buddy. I love it.

Appreciate the indirect shout out ;)

DeletedUser723

Looks like I've got another fan.

DeletedUser7101

Why the hell i would want my enemies to fear me or to not to mess with me. Its nice to be messed by enemies besides its more fun to loose fight against better enemy so u know what to learn from them. :)

Bears,lions and skulls are in too much pics .....plus any1 can copy it... ;)
pic of an extinct ol pussy cat with an overbite is good as no one wanna copy it ,its distinct and unique that way :cool::D

DeletedUser7492

I don't know figtree? But i doubt he hates me. TSF ghosted in Helorus, duggernaut was there, molly was there, geo was there ( sup GEO!), In Myonia, you were going to join QOQ there, and you tried to patch things with me, and like 10 people said they would ghost if you did, so your invite got pulled in 5 mins. I mean from my experience you have ghosted in 100% of the worlds. So when you go 3 for 3 in Thebes, we'll all shrug and move on.

Looking at Mortis's lineup, you have guys like PROI and Athan and the my homie the dugger, and then TSF. One of these things is not like the other.

DeletedUser4951

I only wanted to play with a few friends. I can swallow pride on behalf of some friends. Though my being on Myo entirely was an ultierior motive that I handed off to Kaos after I finished. Considering your leader directly cited you as the reason. I doubt it was 10 people.

Let's see who is standing at the end of Thebes aye?

DeletedUser7492

Smilodan, the facts are you ghost in every world, I do not. Stop acting like you don't.

DeletedUser4951

Most people argue at me with some kind of argument that they're a better player, or they'll rim me, or something.

Mike just knows he can't do that due to the fact that he sucks as a player. So he clings to the idea of me ghosting.. Its actually pretty adorable.

DeletedUser4951

I agree its quite funny. Anyways you seem to be out of troll material/relevant arguments. So i'll leave ya to it.

DeletedUser15628

Hey all. The noob here. I just heard a nasty rumor and I want to get this squashed as fast as possible if its not true, because I just can't believe it. My buddy told me that Mortis is playing all lovey dovey with KOD. Supposedly The Legend is like best friend with that guy Zimm over there. I guess they have played together many times and still do in another world. I don't know. Just figured that I would try and get an answer. No way this can be true. No way I'm telling you. Have a good one!
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif