Rumor Has It

Discussion in 'US 81 - Nikaia' started by Aeo22, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Citizen

Rumor has it Chiguanas stacked a city with 11,000 DLU behind a 25 wall, and still lost it.

That's what happens when you tug on the tigers tail. Buckle up! it's going to be a bumping ride.

Orulla73 likes this.
  2. IslandHarvester

IslandHarvester Messenger

Rumor has it, Pillars still recruiting despite closest alliance being almost half their size..

Athenakins likes this.
  3. Megalopsuchia

Megalopsuchia Artisan

Woah, woah, WOAH! Luigi, I know you got some nice shots in at SE’s expense and you’re feeling strong, but you’re wading into the deep end of the pool here.

Rumor has it that Orulla considers himself to be the undisputed champion of the externals, and rumor also has it he is UNDEFEATED in keyboard kerfluffles with MRAs.

I’ve witnessed firsthand the absolute SAVAGERY before. You seem like an affable fellow, Luigi, and I don’t want to see you get hurt. So tread lightly, comrade. You may be kicking Chig tail in game, but if you want to take it to the externals, it’s going to get real. Real fast. Orulla will bring the pain.

... It may already be too late for you. Do you hear that? Listen closely... that faint but unmistakable sound of furious typing? He knows. Orulla already knows. Orulla coming!

4. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Citizen

Damn, I'm scared now.
    To Orulla:

Lets-Be-Friends.jpg

bulldog13tv and Orulla73 like this.
  5. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Rumor, 40+ members of SE have asked to join.......GL on the upcoming OP you guys have for us.

6. Orulla73

Orulla73 Newcomer

Thanks Mega, but I have calmed down from our last encounters. Don't know if its old age or the Meds but so far the only one that got a little of my SAVAGERY was cgag. Welcome back, you always make the external entertaining even for the people on the other side.

Luigi the wreck likes this.
  7. Orulla73

Orulla73 Newcomer

At least buy me dinner 1st

8. Orulla73

Orulla73 Newcomer

Yes, Good Job on killing all your event tokens on 1 city. What should we expect for the second act? The Halloween event is still 2 months away.

9. Athenakins

Athenakins Peltast Player's Council

That's just a rumor though because in truth, Mega is the externals king.

Rumor has it Mega is a city builder who likes hanging out on the rim, builds pretty cities and will have no impact on this server at all. ;)

Good to see you Mega XOXO

10. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Do you know who else was cocky before we started to attack them. SE. Its 3/0
    (and you were even backing SE)
    let me know when you get a spy threw to that city tho. And you would like to dance.

11. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Citizen

Major respect to the undisputed keyboard master, but I am the undisputed meme master:

meme master.jpg

bulldog13tv likes this.
  12. mattysly

mattysly Messenger

Rumor has it that Warriors (Yes the group I'm in) didn't know it was a domination world until we all got rimmed!
    Also
    Rumor has it that Some of these virtual gods of the game mentioned above are not known by anyone who gives a damn!
    Just rumors though!

Athenakins and muthkilla like this.
  13. Athenakins

This isn't a rumor. This is truth.

muthkilla likes this.
  14. raspu10

raspu10 Messenger

Facts are you weren't in Warriors Remastered when you got rimmed, Warriors proper disbanded before you joined Remastered. and Warriors Remastered is 0-56 against all variants of Deja, Wolves, and Pillars.

Rumor has it you're a great judge of alliance potential.

15. raspu10

raspu10 Messenger

Rumor has it that Athenakins was nice to me once on another world.

Athenakins likes this.
  16. Megalopsuchia

Megalopsuchia Artisan

Athenakins is so fun! Rumor has it she's playing forum games, even now during this dark time. Two truths and a lie - with a twist!

My turn; everyone meet cgag114.

Rumor has it Cgag114 thinks I'm the bee's knees, he didn't win Eubea, and he won't win Nikaia.

Remember - two of them must be true! Weeeeeeeeeee

Athenakins likes this.
  17. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Citizen

stop hurting my feelings.jpg

18. Athenakins

I realize this is the Rumor Has It Thread, but please stop spreading these crazy lies. lol

19. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Rumor has it Dark Wolfs Have Zero LS after yesterday 6K LS, the ocean's are safe once again. Also they didn't get the city

20. ZerOG

ZerOG Newcomer

rumor has it pillars claimed DW have 0 LS yet still managed to conquer Venusaur.

ouch...