Rewards (ANSWERED)

DeletedUser

Been searching to find information on these rewards, they are new to me since I last played.

passionate population -- Every time population growth is cast from this town, the resource cost for land units is reduced by 30%, duration is 6 hrs.

summoning of the nereids -- Every time call of the ocean is cast from this town, the resource cost of ships is reduced by 30%, duration is 6 hrs.

luxury residence
wedding among aristocrates.

Updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Some of these are new to me also however the wider community maybe able to help

DeletedUser271

They're new to me as well, but from the description of the spells in the Incantation Book I made out some descriptions of the spells (they may not be accurate at all, so don't use them as the truth :p)

Passionate Population - Increases the power of "Population Growth"
Summoning of the Nereids - Increases the power of "Call of the Ocean"
Luxury Residence - I think this one increases the experience of your hero by a little bit every day
Wedding among aristocrats - Increases the power of "Wedding"

Sorry this is not more specific, but I have no idea what these spells are :eek:

DeletedUser13758

Passionate Population - When Population Growth is cast from this town the resource cost for land units is decreased by 30% along with the normal 50% decrease in time.

Summoning of the Nereids - When Call of the Ocean is cast from this town the resource cost for ships is decreased by 30% along with the normal 50% decrease in time.

Luxury Residence - Hero in this town gains 2 XP at midnight as long as they are not out fighting

Wedding Among Aristocrats - When Wedding is cast from this town you gain an additional 10% of warehouse capacity in resources (e.g. if the warehouse can hold 25500, you gain the original 200 resources from the Wedding spell plus and additional 2550).