Release time?

Discussion in 'Hermonassa US70' started by Z O D, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Z O D

Z O D Newcomer

does anyone know the release time of this world I've been waiting days? ( #excited )

2. ROCK27

ROCK27 Senior Citizen

MOUNTAIN WARRIORS are always looking for active players. we are in ocean 55,if interested

3. ROCK27

ROCK27 Senior Citizen

Looks like a fun map----7 strong alliances trying to win the world. Can't wait for the warring to start!!!

4. Count Davryll

Count Davryll Newcomer

Can players still log in, having an issue with getting in, can still log in into other Worlds though

5. soverine

soverine Citizen

I dont know why, but i no longer receive E-Mails about opening worlds on this game = Soooo Sad

3dakar1 likes this.
  6. Zeeker348

Zeeker348 Taxiarch

More like two strong alliances, if that..

7. Ev1lK1ng

Ev1lK1ng Peltast

Bad Intentions, War Dogs and MOUNTAIN WARRIORS, but something tells me war dogs will crush MOUNTAIN WARRIORS early on so it will be as you said just 2 strong alliances and 1 more boring world competition wise..

8. Zeeker348

Zeeker348 Taxiarch

Bad intentions and War Dogs were the two I was talking about but id rate Vault 101 over MW if I were to include a third.

9. Ev1lK1ng

Ev1lK1ng Peltast

[​IMG]
    Legend:
    War Dogs - Red
    Bad Intentions - Green
    Vault101 - Light Blue
    MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - Blue
    D M L - Purple
    Reapers - Pink
    Didn't bother with SPQR as they will be food for everyone when BP ends..

From what i see for first week or 2 after BP ends 4 corners will be a mess... everyone is everywhere and by the looks of it Vault and DML are in hard positions between Bad Intentions and War dogs.. so those might also be among the first alliances to die within first few weeks, i kinda like Mountain Warriors but they dropped in wrong ocean, wrong islands.. sharing core islands with War Dogs could be trouble.
    I have no clue what will Reapers do with such small numbers between strong competition, they should pick a side and merge into either War Dogs, Bad Intentions or Mountain Warriors.
    Its obvious that Bad Intentions will solidify their core islands and take out any other ally on them and continue making 4 corners their immediate core.
    With Bad Intentions probably controlling 4 corners in first month and War Dogs controlling 55 side, oceans 44,54 and 45 seem easiest and more less competition free.

First expected wars unless there is some early diplo between some of these alliances...
    Bad Intentions VS D M L
    Bad Intentions VS Vault
    War Dogs VS Vault
    War Dogs VS Mountain Warriors

ExtremeJeff, jtw3850 and Grepo Mauler like this.
  10. jtw3850

jtw3850 Newcomer

Vault has declared war against war dogs and the remaining pieces of SPQR

Ev1lK1ng likes this.
  11. ROCK27

ROCK27 Senior Citizen

Odd start to a new map,,,next two weeks should be FUN!!!!

12. Ev1lK1ng

Ev1lK1ng Peltast

hmm why did you leave mountain warriors? now 55 will be quite easy for war dogs lol