Recruitment-Gold Question

DeletedUser

I used the alliance link to invite someone to the game, but it doesn't show that they were recruited on my invitation list.
Does this mean that when you invite through the alliance link that you don't get the gold for inviting a player?
He's already joined through the link begun playing and building.

DeletedUser

If you want to put in a ticket I can look, but a player only appears there if they join via clicking your link. If they are not there, they didnt click the link. Even players who you would not receive gold for (if they were already playing on the server for example) would still appear there if they clicked your link.

DeletedUser

Could you put in a ticket for me then?
I just wanted to check first. He definitely used the link because it automatically put him in my ocean and in our alliance without an invite (im the recruiter). But like I said it was an invite through the link that you copy and paste off of the alliance tab on the page that says:
--This link leads directly to this world's registration page. Players that register there are automatically added to this alliance and given a starting point in the direct vicinity. --
He's never played before. I wanted to check because if the alliance page link doesnt count as recruitment I'll just send the regular invite to the email next time.
Thanks

DeletedUser

No, you have to put your own ticket in. Go to settings and then support. Please include all the details.