Rebalancing Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

something has to be done about morale! all it does is create a simmers paradise. I would suggest that as time goes by that your in the world that the effect of morale diminishes. that would promote building and not just sitting and simmering.

DeletedUser11084

something has to be done about morale! all it does is create a simmers paradise. I would suggest that as time goes by that your in the world that the effect of morale diminishes. that would promote building and not just sitting and simmering.

In terms of making the game faster and more attack oriented, it would be great to try a world with Attacker Morale, in which current morale calculation is reversed so that larger attacking forces had an advantage instead of disadvantage. Game length would be drastically cut and simming would, well, simmer out.

DeletedUser10773

In terms of making the game faster and more attack oriented, it would be great to try a world with Attacker Morale, in which current morale calculation is reversed so that larger attacking forces had an advantage instead of disadvantage. Game length would be drastically cut and simming would, well, simmer out.

That sounds interesting. I think an attacking army should have a morale boost as in theory in RL the attacker would be fired up at the prospect of glory and pillaging.

DeletedUser11084

Defenders would certainly be fired up about "defending their ground" just as attackers like looting, but also, it seems that larger armies are more confident of victory and less likely to quiver or flee at the thought of certain death. The 300 was a fun movie, but "tonight we dine in Hell" isn't everyone's rallying cry!