Rate the Player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Doctor, do you watch any anime? There's an anime based off of the Lovecraft books, but it's more of a parody than a storyline that goes along with the books.

Charl, nice signature then! Seems like your font is a little fuzzy, which filename did you put it under?

DeletedUser5088

I will change the font, what do u mean which filename?

DeletedUser

When you save the file, it says to keep it as a .jpg, .png, .gif, or .psd
Those are filenames, or some of them anyways.

DeletedUser5088

ohh. it's a PNG. Also I changed the font but I don't know why it's coming out blurry since it comes out fine until I upload it here

DeletedUser

It's because font and photos do not go well together as a PNG. PNG could be used to make 'transparent' backgrounds or for making the fonts a bit sharper (plain colored with effects). I'd recommend using a JPG for your signature, and this is coming from Photoshop, and change the File Size to 8+, depending on how much you are willing to store into your graphics and it'll show more of the original artwork. Your image host, such as Imageshack or Photobucket, can also have an effect on it as they take away some of the original artwork to make up for the file size on websites.

DeletedUser

Private conversations like this should really go into PM, you two.

Lets get back to rating people, I am not in a mood to delete posts.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser5088

Skill: 60 I don't really know you so it's hard to say
ABP: 10
DBP: 13 (just haven't been attacked I guess
Alliance: 20 (only 3 members)

Sorry that was a little harsh but didn't you say you just started this world and I have to be honest

DeletedUser6798

Pretty sure Charl has already been rated.. need more participation here

DeletedUser

85 Skill - Experienced player
65 Points - Kind of low, but so am I
75 ABP - Low, but it is the start of the world
60 DBP - Low, but it is the start of the world
90 Alliance - Top alliance in my opinion (Biased obviously :D, but I joined with this group for a reason...)
Fruit, I know you could do better than this!! Or are your hands too full with PiD in Rho?

DeletedUser2063

Lol I'd have more ABP but I was hiding them out for a quest attack and they got killed. And I'm already past half my point here than I'm at on Rho :)

DeletedUser

50 Skill - Don't know you, couldn't find any grepointel on you, but at least your on the external forums.
20 Points - Your on the rim guessing you just started.
20 ABP -none, but I'm sure you just jumped in this server.
20 DBP - none, same as I said for ABP
50 Alliance - I see your trying to operate in multiple oceans, Good luck with that. I also noticed you posted in your profile description no warmongers or warseekers, never really seen someone say that in a war game. Seems like your trying to win thru diplomacy maybe not battle, I don't knock it, good luck with that. At least your member count and locations don't scream MRA, and the foreign name makes 1 wonder if maybe your experienced foreigners.

I think it was to early to rate you, and look forward to giving you a new rating in the future when you and your alliances true colors begin to show.

DeletedUser

skill-90
Points-75
ABP-90
DBP-20
Alliance-90

Overall very well rounded player. Cant say anything bad about him. Good attacker and good player, he will be a force in this world

DeletedUser5088

skill: 40 (need bp)
points; 68
abp: 0
dbp:0
Alliance: 35

sorry a little harsh

DeletedUser

Oh it's fine. I just started like 5 months ago, and still have much to learn.