Rate the player above you.

DeletedUser2039

I stole this from ApatheticKing...thanks bud!;)
Figured we could stimulate the Eta forums a bit:)

*Add things if you wish.*

Alliance-0/10
Points-0/10
ABP-0/10

DeletedUser2039

You graded myself kind of weird....for example I am 5th in ABP and 25th in points, but an extra point in points?

Regardless, your grade:
Alliance-6/10 (lack of support to members, limiting targets to one alliance w/o approval, sharing ocean with another alliance, lack of overall cohesion in the alliance, a strong offensive force with high ABP members)
Points-8/10 (you are 18th in points so very high up, but you have an average below 5k so I subtracted for that and the kind of low placement, though 18th is still pretty high up)
ABP-9/10 (aside from being up top and a 10/10, I think that is a just score)

DeletedUser

Going off that that 10/10 is the best:

Allaince: 10/10 (The Union) Number 1 in rankings.
Points: 8/10 (25th) 6 cities at 5k per city avg. This far into the server, as leader I would think you would have 10 citys at 7k avg.
ABP: 9/10 (5th) Reserve 10/10 for the number 1 player.

A strong player that leads an allaince.

DeletedUser2039

I will rate you below, but I would like to go off of this quick.
Points: 8/10 (25th) 6 cities at 5k per city avg. This far into the server, as leader I would think you would have 10 citys at 7k avg.
I know my city count should be higher, but my focus is on my alliance members. I have less time for planning my own targets and ops when I am doing all the alliance up keep. I would rather be a good leader over a good player(; Also, I try to make up for it in ABP too:p

Alliance: None
Points: 5/10 Very low city count and average, you seem active though?
ABP: 7.5/10 High in ABP for your points, very good.

DeletedUser2385

^^^Tyler^^^

Alliance-9/10 - Good alliance, ranked number 1 in points / attack / defense and has a good solid strong average. It's shedding dead weight which is a plus. I see no alliance in game worthy of a 10 yet.
Points-8/10 - Ranked 22... Good point average
ABP- 9/10 - Ranked 7'th... Solid offensive player
DBP- 8/10 - Ranked 17'th... Indicated player is aggressively attacked / supports alliance when under fire / or both | If aggressively attacked player is clearly able to hold their own considering other points above.

DeletedUser2039

Yay! Someone to rate!:p
Alliance-8/10: Great group, good average and all that, good territory, but just not enough fire power. You only have so many players with so many city slots before a war becomes impractical, or more challenging than it should be.
Points-I don't like this one: You're city count matters a bit more and that is very nice! Ten on that.
ABP-10/10: Obviously doing good if you're number three. Not much else to be said.
DBP-9/10: I don't think you're getting attacked on a regular basis, but your score is a little situation particular considering the fact that RS went crazy on you after leaving. Seems you know how to defend as you're up there in that too.

DeletedUser

All Zeros.... He is a weak childish little shell of a boy. Plus he has a bird? Who owns a bird?

DeletedUser2039

God. This is a 50 year old man, living in his mother's basement, playing grepolis and minecraft yelling to his mom for more pizza rolls. And no, not the normal kind, the nasty sausage ones. Cuz yes, Lidos LOVES Sausage..

ZEROS FOR YOU SIR.

DeletedUser3317

OK, I will give it a shot. I guess I am supposed to rate Tyler. This is my opinion (not a good one since I don't know tyler) and in no way represents the opinion of views of my fellow alliance members.

Alliance: 10/10 The Union has a strong lead in points. Shows they have good diplomacy skills and works with most alliances in the oceans they are active in. They held their own in attacks during the fury of Bayou and battles with RS. This tells me they are well organized and not only have good members, but active ones too. Went through a period of "trimming the fat" with no major issues. This tells me that they also know how to fix their internal problems quickly. I have not seen many defectors which means they have a loyal base. I speak of the players that have been with the alliance from the beginning.

Points 9/10 This is hard to judge since there are 3023 players in this ocean which would mean that tyler is 10/10 based on ratio. but I gave him a 9 out of ten because he is in the elite but not #1 in individual numbers. I do not see that as a bad thing. The best player (not saying that he is) is not always the best alliance member or leader. In this game an alliance is the most important thing, you have to work together. It takes teamwork to win. So, being ranked in the elite and being the leader of the #1 alliance earns a great level of respect. Congrats on your accomplishments so far.

ABP: 9/10 ranked 6th out of 2912 tells me that you are a very aggressive player and know how the game is played. The union has many players like this. that is why they are ranked at the #1 slot.

DBP: 9/10 Ranked 19 out of 2868. still in the elite. I was impressed with the defensive stands by the union during many battles include that week of Bayous wrath. It showed me that tyler plays good D but aslo is quick to send support. Which is a very important part of DBP. many players can get BP by fending off attacks when being directly attacked. Its very easy to rake in the points that way, but support and teamwork is where cities are won and lost. Once again, the only reason for the 9 out of 10 is because he is not #1.

Once again, I do not know tyler, never played with him, so their is not much I know about him other then from my own experience and observations in this game. If anyone is offended by this realize these are my views and not any of my Wolfknives members. And I apologize in advance if I offended anyone.

DeletedUser2039

Of coarse you didn't offend anyone! It's a safe place...now everyone attack him for not giving me tens!;)

I'm just kidding, I care more about my alliance than my personal cities, so my points suck. I did a lot of supporting and attacking up until more recently, where I did a little in-house renovations. Thanks for taking the time to rate myself. I'll let someone else rate you Skrew, but I hope no one is obligated to give high remarks. Just be honest. :D

DeletedUser3317

Of coarse you didn't offend anyone! It's a safe place...now everyone attack him for not giving me tens!;)

I'm just kidding, I care more about my alliance than my personal cities, so my points suck. I did a lot of supporting and attacking up until more recently, where I did a little in-house renovations. Thanks for taking the time to rate myself. I'll let someone else rate you Skrew, but I hope no one is obligated to give high remarks. Just be honest. :D

Its kinda hard to give someone low marks when they are ranked in the top 20 for all statistical areas. Unless I have experience playing with or against you...its difficult to really give a solid criticism. All I really have to go one is one week of battles and stats. I don't feel it is my place or right for someone to judge anyone based on hearsay (good or bad). I will only judge someone based on my experience with that individual, because every relationship/competitor is different, and is handled in different ways. I think bayou was the only one that could get a entire world to share the same general view of her. LOL! And that is a skill that takes determination to achieve.

DeletedUser2039

Well the point of this thread is to stir things up, getting gears grinding, and so forth. If you want to guess and talk crap, go ahead! In the end we all don't really know each other, so it's not much of a big deal.

DeletedUser3317

Well the point of this thread is to stir things up, getting gears grinding, and so forth. If you want to guess and talk crap, go ahead! In the end we all don't really know each other, so it's not much of a big deal.

"Our debt to Germany is nothing serious". famous last words of the Arch Duke Ferdinand before being assassinated by the Nazis... leading to world war. :-D Everything is serious when it comes to world domination!

DeletedUser3317

The assassinations, along with the arms race (which put the country in serious debt to numerous allies at that time), nationalism, imperialism, militarism, and the alliance system all contributed to the origins of World War I, which began a month after Franz Ferdinand's death (Episode known as Young Siberia), with Austria-Hungary's declaration of war against Serbia.[35] The assassination of Ferdinand is considered the most immediate cause of World War I. Involving conspirators from 9 countries.[36]Encyclopedia britanica online school edition.

While the Nazi party was one that was involved. It was the "kangaroo Court" in Siberia that found conspirators innocent that eventually lead to war. They were ticked about the verdict. LOL!