Randomly lost my gold

DeletedUser11440

Overview of the bug: I bought 3440 gold a couple of minutes ago, and completed 4 constructions, all worth 95 gold. I am now down to 1180 gold. I just saw the announcement by Richard regarding gold problems, but does that mean I will get my gold back?

World: Calydon
In Game Name: Glaciator1027
Have check the known bugs list: #Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: #Yes
Have you tried a different connection: Yes
Browser and Version: Firefox
Overview of the bug: #Bug Details#
How often this occurs: Just today

DeletedUser5088

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this bug, it's currently being worked on. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11440

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this bug, it's currently being worked on. Thanks for your patience.

Any estimate of when they will fix the issue and I will get my gold back? I needed it for res :pPP

Also, I just noticed Richard removed the part about all "shortfalls" being refunded from the announcement, does this mean I wont get my gold/money back?

DeletedUser11724

I am also missing 500 gold. I think it's from trying to renew one of my admins and saying there was an error...I tried a few times, maybe 5. FInally did get my admin, but still missing the 500

DeletedUser4950

Are we going to have to submit a ticket to get our gold back or will it just be reimbursed?

DeletedUser8378

The team is currently working on fixing the gold issue, if you have any further questions please send in a ticket. :)

DeletedUser9856

The team is currently working on fixing the gold issue, if you have any further questions please send in a ticket. :)

Hi Lulu, How are you. I see your moving up in the world! Good for you.

DeletedUser

erm, yeah, me too

can i please have my 10000 gold back pls?

DeletedUser10111

Lost mine as well but it was returned polished and counted fairly quick. Thanks Inno for handling it as fast as you did.