Quarry construction bug

DeletedUser

World: Alpha
Name: Galen the Bold
I have searched for other related posts.
I have cleared out my Cache and restarted Grepolis several times
Web Browser: IE

On several occassions when I open the Senate with an available construction space, the Quarry automatically places a construction order without me activating it or even hovering my mouse over it. It only happens with the Quarry and has happened at least 6 times in the last few days.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

While I can cancel the construction order, I'm penalized with some resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Suggestion #1: Use Google Chrome!

However, I've never heard of this happening, and it doesn't seem like something a browser switch would fix.

DeletedUser

Galen, you are not alone. This same thing is happening to me in the Gamma world. Sounds worse for me though. Approximately 50% of the time that I enter the Senate it automatically opens up the quarry description screen OR it puts in a quarry build order - when I haven't clicked a thing! This is a very annoying bug. If I have two construction orders in, there is no harm done. But if i don't have any construction orders in, it will put in a quarry build order, which is a royal pain as it costs resources to cancel the order. Am willing to bet I've had to cancel quarry build orders at least 10 times. Would love to see this fixed or learn how to avoid the problem.

DeletedUser

Eury, can't say I'm glad to hear it is happening to someone else, just that it's good to know it is really a bug and not just my computer. It continues to happen to me quite frequently on Internet Explorer but I did take Zenima's advice to try Google Chrome and so far it has not happened in that browser (I've been in and out of the Senate build screen at least a dozen times in GC). If you are using IE, you might try that too. Otherwise, hopefully the staff can look into the bug. FYI when it did happen in IE, I lost about 5% of the resources when I cancelled the order which at Quarry Level 23 was still around 200 units each.

DeletedUser

Interesting bug I use IE and I have never seen anything like this before, I would send in a support ticket in about it.

DeletedUser

Galen, it's becoming absolutely maddening. Every other time I go into the build screen it constructs a quarry. Am going to try Google Chrome right now! Thanks all.

DeletedUser

Eury, sorry for not responding sooner but ever since I switched to Chrome I have not had any more problems with the quarry issue. Hopefully you have switched and are finding the same.