QUALITY ALLIANCES

DeletedUser

Im sick of reading about the massive mra's like southern alliance. lets talk about the ones we need to worry about in the future. :Dthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

Welcome to the forums, bring friends and lets make this world not suck.

Anyways on topic.

X-Khrone: The world is still young for them but they have a perfect camping spot to grow and learn with no immediate enemies.

The Borg Collective: Spread out a bit in O54 but are second in ABP. They could be a force to be reckoned with long term.

The Misfits: Probably going to catch TBC in the next week or so in ABP. Not even in the top 12 but ranked 3rd in ABP. I think that says enough.

The Sovereign Society: 5 players, 10th in ABP. I think they'll also be a major force to reckon with in the future if they grow or merge. That's right five players have almost caught the combined effort of 104 in Southern Alliance. I thought Southerners could fight. :\

Lord of Kobol: Looked shakey at the start and MRAish but they are top 5 in ABP so maybe we all underestimated them.

DeletedUser

And War.Hammer. #1 alliance in the world right now (in what matters).

DeletedUser2654

I bet you can't wait for some noob to say no your not. :D

DeletedUser

wow these hammer people seem nooby to me especially that player of theirs named Smilodon Fatalis, I heard he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag back when he played on the English servers. Maybe the hammer guy's founder is good though so they may stick aroud for a while ;)

DeletedUser

wow these hammer people seem nooby to me especially that player of theirs named Smilodon Fatalis, I heard he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag back when he played on the English servers. Maybe the hammer guy's founder is good though so they may stick aroud for a while ;)

NO only that Dalec guy is actually good. Smilodon is the NOOBIEST player of all of them.

Best player in Gythium: R.H.Stogus the Unconquerable

DeletedUser

good to know, I guess I will have to stay on this "stogus" guy's good side so I don't loose my city to him :eek:

DeletedUser

I don't know, stats aren't everything. I bet he is just a really lucky noob. Everyone tells me he was awful back on the Engilsh servers, you never know though people so, very rarely change a little.

DeletedUser6486

he will always be known as Stoogey the Unrimmable (because he rims himself)

DeletedUser4951

Well, well, well. My arch enemy finally makes his way over to the US servers. I'll have Tiger on you're butt in no time if you aren't careful. I just hope they don't try to kiss it like always...

DeletedUser

muah hahaha! all will bend to my wishes and kissing my butt in no time! :p

DeletedUser

yeah I think that bend will hold out on me for a while, he is strong willed :D