PnP Professor Xaiver

If you get a CS in on a good player that is not noob status, so what your saying Boil any noob can CS you guys, cmon man make sense before you talk bud.

DeletedUser2568

Actually, mayo is making sense. If stupid kids keep setting up a city just so we can break there siege, and we kill there CS every time they even ATTEMPT to siege back, how are we noob. Even if they DO get a CS in, they hardly end up with the city #snipegameonpoint

Boil, you havent been reading the entire post then. Mayo posted that Prof X was a noob because he broke his siege. I refuted that with evidence of others getting sieges broken. So what is your point here? That you break every siege?

DeletedUser

Well this Noob is here just reading and wondering why y'all have so much time on your hands to bash people left and right. Maybe if you spent a little more time being an active member of your alliance and helping us Noobs, you might find the game more rewarding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm really sweet and tangy, like a chocolate covered strawberry. Mayonnaise, however, is full of fat content and cholesterol.

DeletedUser2568

Well this Noob is here just reading and wondering why y'all have so much time on your hands to bash people left and right. Maybe if you spent a little more time being an active member of your alliance and helping us Noobs, you might find the game more rewarding.

I am hoping none of that was pointed at me... as I really only come on here to bash Mayo and would consider myself a pretty active and helpful member???

PS I really liked this comment below

Actually, I'm really sweet and tangy, like a chocolate covered strawberry. Mayonnaise, however, is full of fat content and cholesterol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mayo is very full fat but, I have a alliance and all of my "friends" did not leave me enjoy simming your heart away professor.