Preworld Discussion

DeletedUser11833

The world should open right now so I have something to do, I've been waiting on a speed one world for a while

DeletedUser5524

The world should open right now so I have something to do, I've been waiting on a speed one world for a while
I am sure you can watch paint dry for entertainment in the meanwhile. Very little difference between that and a 1/1 Revolt.

DeletedUser15919

I would strongly have to suggest not playing another server for Grepolis until they can resolve the severe grievous injury to the entire player community of US servers. Just my suggestion. It can happen to you too...

DeletedUser4257

I would strongly have to suggest not playing another server for Grepolis until they can resolve the severe grievous injury to the entire player community of US servers. Just my suggestion. It can happen to you too...
I was thinking about coming back to Grepo, care to explain?

DeletedUser11525

I was thinking about coming back to Grepo, care to explain?

New bot detection script caused a large number of players to have 3 day attackable bans, with no opportunity to appeal/question, and Inno closed for the weekend so no chance of any review/resolution. Check 'The Last 24 Hrs' thread (or some name similar to that).

Some worlds with only days left were affected causing wonders to be lost. And players being banned on 1 world, but not others.

DeletedUser10923

Grepolis cannot fix moderators having preference for players over others. They can add another event to collect more money and think of more reasons to ban players, though.