prediction ?????

DeletedUser12660

Wont open for a while. In the US its still night time so I doubt they'd open it when people are sleeping.

DeletedUser

it would be nice :p but this is my night so i shouldnt be here anyways Resources: Ch. 5, 8, 9, & 14 of Forensic Science

You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:

Shell casings
Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
Bloody fingerprints
Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house

Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:

Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
Identify the significance of physical evidence.

Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your paper.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it would be nice :p but this is my night so i shouldnt be here anyways Resources: Ch. 5, 8, 9, & 14 of Forensic Science

You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:

Shell casings
Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
Bloody fingerprints
Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house

Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:

Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
Identify the significance of physical evidence.

Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your paper.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Have fun! ;)

DeletedUser

lol almost done with it was hoping a late night would of got slipped in but idk

DeletedUser

I hope the world is released soon, i dont want to stay up all night bored...

DeletedUser

ya idk just waiting as long as crimson is online he awake if he go offline then it be at least 9 hours i think

DeletedUser

lol still not open off to bed think i was the last to wait and check

DeletedUser8369

The world will open 8:xx AM. (I believe) at least the last 3 worlds that i checked opened at 8AM

DeletedUser9282

no i didn't, those times are random times, now because it would be great to start now and 18:40 because it would be a great troll to people and it is a in time place where people have a lot of time