Power Rankings

DeletedUser9767

Explain to me how i am being immature.

And, complaints are needed in society to keep idiotic things from reoccurring.
The people that complain about everything are often the ones who should have nothing to complain about. Your immaturity shows through the lack of ability to cope with the opinions of others. Although sometimes complaints are necessary, using this argument for everything you complain about makes it invalid as most the things you do complain about are pointless.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I dont know why people make threads like this so early, by the end of the game none of these alliances with exist, grepolis is a 3 year marathon and there's no way to predict what is going to happen

DeletedUser

The people that complain about everything are often the ones who should have nothing to complain about. Your immaturity shows through the lack of ability to cope with the opinions of others. Although sometimes complaints are necessary, using this argument for everything you complain about makes it invalid as most the things you do complain about are pointless.

Hmmm.....I just think you are a hypocrite, you are complaining and trying to insult and offend me, even though i couldn't give a rat's behind about. I Haven't tried to insult anyone i have only said a necessary complaint about an ignorant thread. It seems that you can't handle that can you? You are probably just jealous because i am more mature,more experienced,and more successful at this game than you are, i also don't need some child complaining to others about me, it doesn't mean anything if you tell others and not me, ya' Diva.

And Sgt Atleast 1-2 alliances who start from the beginning stay till the end.And Usually worlds last from 1 1/2 years to 2 1/4 - 2 1/3 years. This is just to talk about the alliances now,since they will most likely be forgotten about 3 months after they are rimmed.

DeletedUser9767

I dont know why people make threads like this so early, by the end of the game none of these alliances with exist, grepolis is a 3 year marathon and there's no way to predict what is going to happen
I predict quite a few twisted ankles as usual.

DeletedUser9767

blah blah blah hypocrite, blah blah complaining blah blah insult blah blah blah blah, even though i couldn't give a rat's behind about. blah blah blah complaint blah ignorant blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah jealous blah blah blah, blah blah Diva.

I didn't have time to read your nonsense son. I'm just pointing out like the changing of the guard you need a changing of the diaper. If your silly rebuttal is all so important I'll tell my dog to read it, he'll understand it better than I can.

I did skim through something about jealousy and believe me, it'd be sad to be jealous of an e-thug.

PS: If you dont give a rats behind about me why are you still butthurt?

DeletedUser6991

I didn't have time to read your nonsense son. I'm just pointing out like the changing of the guard you need a changing of the diaper. If your silly rebuttal is all so important I'll tell my dog to read it, he'll understand it better than I can.

I did skim through something about jealousy and believe me, it'd be sad to be jealous of an e-thug.

Ahh shud up. You cant even compare to Dracues, your horrible in this world, so stop trying to start fights and keep complaing about every thing and blaming onto other people

DeletedUser

You doing the "blah blah blah" was immature also.You are just putting more cherries on top of the Immature Sunday.

Me an e-thug? Hilarious, i have more going for me in my life than you do, this is your pass-time, aggravating people to a point that the aggravation starts to spread to others.

PS: I said that i don't give a rat's behind about your complaining,but i like to put people in there place,i speak my mind.

DeletedUser9767

Ahh shud up. You cant even compare to Dracues, your horrible in this world, so stop trying to start fights and keep complaing about every thing and blaming onto other people
I don't even play this world brah.

You doing the "blah blah blah" was immature also.You are just putting more cherries on top of the Immature Sunday.

Me an e-thug? Hilarious, i have more going for me in my life than you do, this is your pass-time, aggravating people to a point that the aggravation starts to spread to others.

PS: I said that i don't give a rat's behind about your complaining,but i like to put people in there place,i speak my mind.
Continues to talk about "not giving a rats behind" while continuing to cry.
Also, what's an Immature Sunday... those posts were from Saturday my friend...

Last edited by a moderator:

Peterpanic

Philosopher
1. Peterpanic's Band of Sheep
2. Anyone but draceus
3. Still anyone but draceus
Last. Surprisingly not draceus

DeletedUser9767

1. Peterpanic's Band of Sheep
2. Anyone but draceus
3. Still anyone but draceus
Last. Surprisingly not draceus
An interesting perspective from the legend himself.

I'd have to disagree and put The Holy Turtles at the number 1 spot due to our excellent hand-eye coordination.

DeletedUser8889

1. ebLANS
2. The Holy Turtles
3. Futurus Sanguis
4. your mom
5. everyone else

DeletedUser

Atleast you guys are worth talking to. (not SeaAngler and Peter panic,Noobs)

1.) Aweshock
2.) Futurus Sanguis
3.) The Rebels
4.) Ermahgerd
5.) Section 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Re-read the post.

And where is everybody this forum used to be a lot more active.