Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have already posted EIGHT posts, and grepolis US forums still says I only have FOUR posts. How long does it take for Grepolis to update my posts? This is irritating me because it looks like I'm a novice that doesn't post often. Thanks for those who gave answers and tips.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Posts in some sections are not counted... I may be wrong, but i think posts in off topic do not count towards your post count.

DeletedUser

lol my mistake was going point out something else

what I was trying to point out is that if you look at everybody that has posted on this thread their post amounts has not gone they are still the same after a few posts

DeletedUser

Off topic posts used to count, they no longer do, I havent removed the off topic posts from the post count, but I still may, I am considering it.

DeletedUser

No, and stop multiposting. Posts in off topic do not count toward post count as I stated in the post directly above yours.

DeletedUser3146

i dont think spaming the fourms will help you get more post, it will just get you a warning tho.

DeletedUser

The question has been answered and rather than see another thread go off topic and create infractions, I will close it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.