Poor Losers

• Thread starter DeletedUser4323
  • Start date

DeletedUser4323

I find it incredible that once an opponent smells his own defeat, he or she begins to drain their caves and dismantles their cities instead of fighting. It appears that is the MO of several US Army players once they realize they are overwhelmed and under supported. I laugh at people who waste all of their time and money to play this game only to give up in such a pathetic fashion. That is why you will never win anything in a game like this. And by the way, you embarrass the name of the U.S. Army by giving up so easily.

DeletedUser

I don't mind when they reset the academy and use up all their culture points. Usually I would have to reset some items so it is helpful. I did receive a spy report on one my city right after I took a city from Army. He drained the cave but the city was no longer his when the spy arrived. I hope they fight with Valor in the future. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5088

I find it incredible that once an opponent smells his own defeat, he or she begins to drain their caves and dismantles their cities instead of fighting. It appears that is the MO of several US Army players once they realize they are overwhelmed and under supported. I laugh at people who waste all of their time and money to play this game only to give up in such a pathetic fashion. That is why you will never win anything in a game like this. And by the way, you embarrass the name of the U.S. Army by giving up so easily.

*Cough*a.k.a. richnchris2 *cough* ;)

DeletedUser5126

I actually have always considered demoliting cities in an area I'm giving up to be the intelligent tactic, if you know your going to lose a city, why hand it over ready to take another city from me.

DeletedUser5517

I actually have always considered demoliting cities in an area I'm giving up to be the intelligent tactic, if you know your going to lose a city, why hand it over ready to take another city from me.

ok demoing it is a good idea if you want to play that cutthroat I will give you that, however resetting the research points is a poor and noobish mistake. You are taking away your cultural points and slowing your growth. Although I personally just dont like loosing a single city in the firstplace