Poll for Possible New world Suggestions

What would you like the next world settings to be?

• Revolt World Speed 1 Unit Speed 1, Morale No, Alliance 35

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Revolt World Speed 2 unit Speed 2, Morale Yes, Alliance 40

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Revolt World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Morale Yes, Alliance 35

Votes: 51 67.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13502

Hi everyone, you will find a poll with some choices for the next world settings, please pick the one you like the best, no guarantees that's what the settings will be but want to see what the community thinks.

DeletedUser13492

I'm a Us server player of five yrs. I see about 15 friends/full time players leaving because of the cheating issues. Then i read this and it says we want to know what you want but were not likely gonna listen anyway when i read your comment after the poll. I really feel as if GREPOLIS doesnt care what i want anymore and that is what is taking me n 15 other full time $ players away. IDA " us 53" is almost closed and were done done. This game is history. i have no real idea what the profits are down too, but it can't be like it used to be. folks are not gone put up with the issues they post about but never see get fixed. Shame i love the game but i hate fighting all the cheaters for a year to win. Get rid of the transfer of accounts. get rid of tons of gold games. go back to heavy mods in world. Track cheating and folks will come back and send there money fairly to win against other honest players who will do the same. Good luck I'm OUT>>>>JIM28FL -three crowns four worlds closed out.

DeletedUser15529

I wouldn't mind a different world ender besides World Wonders, you know to chage it up some. It's fun playing the game up to the WW race, but then it gets old quick. Some thing has got to give, I'm currently in Baris(us) and Kos(us) and Baris is just dragging on and on with no end in sight. Im burned out, I know alot of players are as well. So, "IF" Baris ever ends I'm taking a break from the game.

Oh and I'm not saying do away with the WW race, I'm saying switch it up like you do with conquest and revolt, make it an option.

DeletedUser14967

I'm a Us server player of five yrs. I see about 15 friends/full time players leaving because of the cheating issues. Then i read this and it says we want to know what you want but were not likely gonna listen anyway when i read your comment after the poll. I really feel as if GREPOLIS doesnt care what i want anymore and that is what is taking me n 15 other full time $ players away. IDA " us 53" is almost closed and were done done. This game is history. i have no real idea what the profits are down too, but it can't be like it used to be. folks are not gone put up with the issues they post about but never see get fixed. Shame i love the game but i hate fighting all the cheaters for a year to win. Get rid of the transfer of accounts. get rid of tons of gold games. go back to heavy mods in world. Track cheating and folks will come back and send there money fairly to win against other honest players who will do the same. Good luck I'm OUT>>>>JIM28FL -three crowns four worlds closed out.

I totally agree, the cheating that is allowed in this game has made this game not worth playing anymore. Me and my friends are in US 56, and we are up against players that have no anti-timer whatsoever. Botting is is everywhere, and reporting it does no good. We have all reported it several times, but it continues. We won't be back either....

DeletedUser9449

fast worlds, no one wants slow ones.

the BP system for the villages also sucks so much

Rodrk

Peltast
I'd rather see 3/3 Morale Enabled. Alliance limit is kinda irrelevant these days. If you make it 35, alliances will have 3-4 branches, 50 = 2-3 etc...

as for the botters, i've found they stay in no morale worlds. I don't think i'll ever play no morale again for this reason

DeletedUser15467

reduce the pacts to one alliance and 1 shared forums. alliance cap 50 and speed 4/4 revolt. even though you changed the rules on wonders. alliances are still rotating 3 and 4 alliances after they build 4 and win. better yet. once you reach 10 wonders. you can no longer break them down and swap players. idk. the end game is a joke. putting all the best players into 4 alliances then rotating them is crazy.

DeletedUser10353

revolt 3/3 morale is my vote
i have been playing for a few years and my biggest complaint is the end of the game and the WAR game we all love rewards simmers.
the people who run city festivals all the time and have 50 more cities than the people who actually fight constantly is little ridiculous. my suggestion would be to eliminate the city festival or make it only possible once a day at a higher rez cost or lower the parade cost for BP. Right now it is cheaper to run parades than to build units to get BP.
Also WAR promotes activity,client retention and ultimately gold spending by players which all benefit innogames not to many simmers are spending large amounts of gold.
As far as Wonders its totally broken. If the rotation and VM issues are addressed which i heard they are or some adjustments were made. The next major issue is how the Worlds closes. This process can take forever 300 active players is the current mark. Few ideas once there is a victor then 60 day count down begins no matter the amount of active players. This would promote aggressive play for those 2 months instead of a sim fest.
Another idea is to raise the minimum active player count, modify so that respawning is not allowed in wonder period once player is rimmed or reduce the amount of time inactive players turn into ghosts or some combination of these.
I agree with Mayhem88 that rotating shouldn't be allowed but if not allowed and alliance caps small then build levels for wonders should be decreased as well.

just my thoughts for a guy who loves this war game.

Whitewiz

Newcomer
The gold miners take all the fun out of the game. I know it is how you maintain this game, but you should make it more difficult to trade gold, then the purchasers would be more apt to spend more.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser15467

trading gold is for players that cant or wont spend money. i think its fair to have that option, maybe not allow gold trading for players that do spend a certain amount a month would be the only way to fix that. but the allowable pacts and Ww rotation needs to change for sure. i respect the alliances that have built a solid base of players. but allowing them to have 4 alliances of all top players just kills any hopes for other alliances and makes new comers leave and wont to return when they are rimmed in 1 month. if each alliance had to build their own wonders. the whole game a and strategy would change. i think making the game better and also bringing more players in. as it stands now. most worlds only have 4 or 5 wonder building alliances. cause the other 30 are rotating in.

DeletedUser14548

The gold miners take all the fun out of the game. I know it is how you maintain this game, but you should make it more difficult to trade gold, then the purchasers would be more apt to spend more.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
It's not our fault we aren't made of gold 0.0

DeletedUser15357

Love how this became a bashing thread lol

I made a suggestion long ago about a possible WW ending.. Simplified:

Total War -

Pacts get removed, alliances must have every player obtain 2K ABP minimal weekly (or something like that), and those that don't lose out. Alliance left standing wins.

Side Note: Gold buying is turned off so the heavy gold users aren't always the ones that win

DeletedUser12588

1. faster worlds
2. an end to golding units and buildings to completton. It was better when golding only cut build time 50%.
3. Harsher penalties for botting and multi-accounting. The cheating that is running wild in Myonia is ridiculous. Players come back for 1 day ban and continue to bot, then open up multi account and within a few weeks are at 500k - 100mm points.

DeletedUser10347

How about pre-paid no gold servers? I understand Inno wants to make money but many of us would prefer a more competitive game. Set the amount at whatever is reasonable for everyone and take out gold.

The starter packs would be available for sale.

If you lose your first city you are allowed to restart. Except if you have taken a city already, then you are eliminated.
3-3 spd

DeletedUser15503

They'll never do anything for the community

Even for the 100th world which opens in france in one month they won't do anything about gold... all the community wait for a no gold world or just without gold trade. But still a "NO we don't care."

DeletedUser12923

3/3 Morale. And stop instant finish. Go back to cutting recruitment and build time by 50%

DeletedUser7318

Goodness, these settings are absolutely horrendous... either slow as hell with no morale or relatively slow with morale.

We just had a 1/1 world and a 2/2 world open up, why are you guys pushing another slow world? 3/3 or higher should at least be an option to vote on....

Also this thread is not a discussion thread for balance changes, it's a discussion thread for world settings. Really tired of every entitled idiot with an opinion posting what Inno "should" do about stuff like BP/alliances/gold in EVERY single announcement, can you guys just stop already?

Edit: Looks like most people probably agree with a faster world, considering the fastest option completely blows the other two out of the water.

DeletedUser8870

figured it would be obvious, gold spending is much higher in slower based worlds, so they will be pushing slower speed worlds in attempts to garner more purchases and get more profits. this game has changed so much since I started off at the very beginning. Back then they actually cared about what players thought of the game and welcomed all forms of feedback, now they really don't care as all the game to them is nothing but a cash cow. They don't care about player feedback or seem to be willing to implement changes to the game that would be more beneficial. It is sad but it is a reality that we as players if we decide to continue to play much endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.