PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser15355

Why is it that ALWAYS the nobodies are the ones who need to act all tough on the externals. Hey Diocles, why don't you go get your shoe box and shine my shoes. You Peon.

Yeah why is it that all the terrible midget players have the biggest mouths? Is there a scientific explaination?
Someone help sort this out for me.....

Hey D-bag, learn how to look up stats from more then just open worlds. Next I suppose ur gonna call me a noob, hahaha, I guess I musta traded in my tickets from chuckie cheeze to get a crown. Yes, its much more impressive to be in a 5 man alliance (with 2 inactives as u said) and take cities from alliances with 40-50 people then it is to be the biggest alliance on the world taking cities from the smallest. That is just sad. I suppose u probally stole lunch money from the special school kids while you were in high school too or maybe even beat up the girlfriend then brag about it, cause that shows how big and strong a guy is. And of course u must be the authority on what good stats look like, for such a badass u barely have more BP then I do with 2 additional cities and a week longer on the world. What a joke, ur just lucky u are in the biggest alliance cause I suspect u would be the one getting rimmed if u wernt riding the coat tails of the largest alliance in the world, ya know, kinda like I am for example.

Also, ur takes are much less then what I would call impressive. Starting with founding a city, then taking a city from an unaligned player first, who was totally inactive when taken (thats real impressive), then taking a city from an alliance 1/5th ur size (also another inactive player, again super inpressive), then finally you found what u likely call a fighter (meaning he at least wasnt inactive but just about based off of his growth curve) and looks like DDG56 has gone inactive again, looks like a great time for you to take his other city so u can then run around braging about how u rimmed him. I know some real tough babies you could go after if your running low on candy at home.

God you and your essays.... geez, its like you cant make a point properly, or there isn't one.
Heres a basic structure for essays:
1. Opening
2. Supporting Argument
3. Supporting Argument
4. Supporting Argument
5 Closing.

You're right, I have "barely more BP than you" You're right, 3x your BP is BARELY, I got almost as much BP yesterday as you have total =P
Heres an idea, come take a Mortis city big mouth. Ill pay you 50K Gold. Come take one, until then shut the yap, because listening to your nonsense is like attending a lecture given by a rabbit on how to hunt deer...... you have no leg to stand on girlscout, your big mouth is flapping, but nothing credible comes out..... shocker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15615

I have a question, what exactly makes you a somebody that is what I want to know. You think because we have allys that we are less than you. No just means you cant make friends. Do you think that you setting up a player makes you better or you sending in your spies to start arguments in others alliances makes you better or because you spend everyday on this forum playing with each other makes you a somebody. Well I think that Grepolis needs to keep down the amount of loudmouth big teams. And just in case you missed it I am still here so that puts your rimming out. My team still standing. My b**tchiness still apparent. And we didnt say that we would win but we will hold our own and we play this game for fun but you guys come on and you make it less fun because not only are you the largest team, the rulers of nothing but you are also a bunch of bullies. So come out from moms basement, take a bath, stop playing with yourselves, and stop acting like you rule the world because just when you missed it, a small underdog team will have kicked your butt. Just saying.

DeletedUser7101

lets keep the self-gratification to your bathroom and in private like it should be and then only person that will have to deal with ur self-gratification is your mother when she comes across your crusty socks stuffed into the bottom of the hamper, this everyone will appreciate.
~DIO~

Why is it that ALWAYS the nobodies are the ones who need to act all tough on the externals. Hey Diocles, why don't you go get your shoe box and shine my shoes. You Peon.

Have some respect for fellow players guys.

and PT do u think some1 working profession makes them less respectable or below u?..
If so i pity on ur thoughts and eduaction.

DeletedUser4322

Have some respect for fellow players guys.

and PT do u think some1 working profession makes them less respectable or below u?..
If so i pity on ur thoughts and eduaction.
Geo lighten up...
and IF YOU have a better shoe shinning deal than him then you are hired! now shut up!

DeletedUser15615

Points at the lady in the picture. I am a woman and my job is so much better than all of yours. I write books, blogs, and articles for magazines. I am a woman and if I beat any of you will that mean that you got you butt kicked by a girl. LMAO

DeletedUser15355

Points at the lady in the picture. I am a woman and my job is so much better than all of yours. I write books, blogs, and articles for magazines. I am a woman and if I beat any of you will that mean that you got you butt kicked by a girl. LMAO

Doesn't look probable girlscout

DeletedUser15615

oh wow I guess mortis is not as great as they thought Mortis.. is being ate up. LMAO and if you say that you dont have anything to do with them. I would believe that if they didn't have your name. Just saying... No control over who uses your name, shakes my head..

DeletedUser13759

lol the player in mortis.. is only there to gold trade so he's turtled up and is not a part of mortis

DeletedUser15355

oh wow I guess mortis is not as great as they thought Mortis.. is being ate up. LMAO and if you say that you dont have anything to do with them. I would believe that if they didn't have your name. Just saying... No control over who uses your name, shakes my head..

LOL
Mortis.. is not associated with Mortis, its a gold trading player using the name to hide.

DeletedUser15636

...HomeGod's Bir Removal LLC at your service!
Looks like we were both home on a Friday night. Bir removal indeed... You managed to kill 39 Birs and they weren't even mine. SCORE! Show me you troops! ;)

DeletedUser15355

Looks like we were both home on a Friday night. Bir removal indeed... You managed to kill 39 Birs and they weren't even mine. SCORE! Show me you troops! ;)

Oh no Im so worried about you finding my offense, you and your 2K ABP..... LOL
This is why you get called irrelevent...and unimportant... Big mouth, no action. You'd make a good politician

DeletedUser15636

Oh no Im so worried about you finding my offense, you and your 2K ABP..... LOL
This is why you get called irrelevent...and unimportant... Big mouth, no action. You'd make a good politician
Yikes...Did I strike a nerve? Have I disrespected you or called you names? Why would I need ABP's when you can bring the fight to me and I get DBP's? They all spend the same. Your PnP stated we will be rimmed. Was just saying...if you are going to "rim me" your LS will not do the trick. Show me your troops was a "challenge" dear. OH!!! Don't call in your boys to do the job. You can manage on your own...Right? DARN!!! Forgot you do not want/need my city as it is insignificant, and I am irrelevant. (correct spelling) Verbal sparing is fun when one has a "better" vocabulary and enough class not to literally act like "trash" talking.

DeletedUser4951

@Diocles , how is the world vs 90ish players not a fair fight? We might have size but you have slots and numbers if everyone used them right Mortis would be pretty well matched. Trust me, my first top 5 alliance only got into the top 5 because we used a coalition to knock off a strong premade with a great leader.

I have a question, what exactly makes you a somebody that is what I want to know. You think because we have allys that we are less than you. No just means you cant make friends. Do you think that you setting up a player makes you better or you sending in your spies to start arguments in others alliances makes you better or because you spend everyday on this forum playing with each other makes you a somebody. Well I think that Grepolis needs to keep down the amount of loudmouth big teams. And just in case you missed it I am still here so that puts your rimming out. My team still standing. My b**tchiness still apparent. And we didnt say that we would win but we will hold our own and we play this game for fun but you guys come on and you make it less fun because not only are you the largest team, the rulers of nothing but you are also a bunch of bullies. So come out from moms basement, take a bath, stop playing with yourselves, and stop acting like you rule the world because just when you missed it, a small underdog team will have kicked your butt. Just saying.

No, I don't think because you have allies you're less than me. I've used coalitions to beat superior forces. I think you're a nobody because you talk out of both sides of your mouth when it suits your motive. As a leader you beg your enemies for mercy and then when you don't get it, you start a series of personal attacks. We keep telling you, we have no spies in your alliance, we certainly didn't send any in, Kat, lets be real you begged me for your city. That's what you, yourself have claimed, We don't need spies to beat ya.

Your team has dropped from 9th to 12th and you've lost a city already. You're not holding your own, you're crumbling. There's definitely a few underdogs here that could give us a decent run...you're just not among them. If you want to do Reapers a favor, step down as leader and put someone who might actually know what they're doing in.

DeletedUser15355

@Diocles , how is the world vs 90ish players not a fair fight? We might have size but you have slots and numbers if everyone used them right Mortis would be pretty well matched. Trust me, my first top 5 alliance only got into the top 5 because we used a coalition to knock off a strong premade with a great leader.

No, I don't think because you have allies you're less than me. I've used coalitions to beat superior forces. I think you're a nobody because you talk out of both sides of your mouth when it suits your motive. As a leader you beg your enemies for mercy and then when you don't get it, you start a series of personal attacks. We keep telling you, we have no spies in your alliance, we certainly didn't send any in, Kat, lets be real you begged me for your city. That's what you, yourself have claimed, We don't need spies to beat ya.

Your team has dropped from 9th to 12th and you've lost a city already. You're not holding your own, you're crumbling. There's definitely a few underdogs here that could give us a decent run...you're just not among them. If you want to do Reapers a favor, step down as leader and put someone who might actually know what they're doing in.

Going way way old shcool here..... +Rep.... if anyone even knows what Im talking about... LOL

DeletedUser13759

+rep really isn't that old school

Just saying Mortis is amazing and all but going against the world isn't going to very hard this early on with the numbers and experience you have so you can't really brag about how amazing you guys are but at the same time you guys have grown very quickly so I guess only time will tell

DeletedUser4951

I'm more pointing out the ridiculousness of our enemies than our own skill. Don't get me wrong, I think we're solid. But this is why the listed alliances are doomed. Bad leadership, bad strategy, bad team work.

Compare this to someone like Antiquity who might not be the biggest or baddest on the block, but you have to work a bit to out play them. Where as Reapers and HD i've just been able to lob CSes into what used to be their core area.

DeletedUser7101

@Diocles , how is the world vs 90ish players not a fair fight?

M not sure why u thinking mortis is fighting against the world.
I think this early every1 is fighting against every1.
If mortis is fighting against world
Body shamers is fighting against world too.
Antiquity is fighting against world too.
SW is fighting against world too.
I think dictator tots r against world too.

I may be wrong about one cause i don't have much idea about pacts but m sure about at least 3 alliances are against world and have no pacts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

M not sure why u thinking mortis is fighting against the world.
I think this early every1 is fighting against every1.
If mortis is fighting against world
Body shamers is fighting against world too.
Antiquity is fighting against world too.
SW is fighting against world too.
I think dictator tots r against world too.

I may be wrong about one cause i don't have much idea about pacts but m sure about at least 3 alliances are against world and have no pacts
This is a really good point...

DeletedUser13759

Oh yeah I agree with you there jacks Jill is a forum warrior and their alliances is terrible that's for sure