PnP the Might MONNAS

• Thread starter Alexandre the Great
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Everybody, dont wet your pants, but the BIGGEST MRA has came to Gamma!

I SAID DONT WET THEM!!!! LISTEN!!!!

Anlyways eveybody see that giant MRA? took my alliance off the top 15

Considering they have 2 full 75 members, they are unorganised and will fall.

Anyone beating up on them? Cause i'd love to help.

DeletedUser535

That is probably the worst PnP i have ever seen in Grepolis History... :eek:

DeletedUser

I am a founder of MONNA LISA with Mister Master and we are an alliance of member Italians...

DeletedUser

Okay, I don't see that point of attacking this MRA at this point so...
[video=youtube;HhcjTQ8r6qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhcjTQ8r6qc[/video]

DeletedUser

i have yet to ever see a single MRA come even close to winning a world.they usually last a few months.start to lose cities to more organized alliances and then try to join those alliances.guess we will see if this group is dfrnt than the thousands before them.

DeletedUser

what alliance are you in?cant seem to find you.just one guy buy himself with 200 points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alexandre the Great is w/the greek resistance they have a 1k minimum to enter their alliance and the founder is less than 1k...highly active alliance...and the other leader listed on their alliance profile is no longer w/the alliance.

DeletedUser

While you all keep poking fun, this alliance is taking cities left, right and center...i suggest you sit up and watch their progress. While i have seen alliances such as theirs succeed for a time and flame out, i have also seen alliances such as theirs learn the game and prosper in the long term. Time will tell, but i suggest you do not take them lightly.

DeletedUser

While you all keep poking fun, this alliance is taking cities left, right and center...i suggest you sit up and watch their progress. While i have seen alliances such as theirs succeed for a time and flame out, i have also seen alliances such as theirs learn the game and prosper in the long term. Time will tell, but i suggest you do not take them lightly.

More like they are recruiting left, right and center. For a 2nd place alliance they have only taken 21 cities while their alliance changes has gone up to 180+. Stat's like these don't paint a very good picture of their alliance.