[PnP] R.I.P. The Zoo

Here lies The Zoo, f.k.a. Zookeepers of the Apocalypse, f.k.a. Zookeepers.

An alliance with a meteoric fall from grace. From a once proud and powerful rim alliance, all that remained was a school of guppy simmers under the "leadership" of the uber gutless simmer, doom22. This island of misfit toys attempted to wage "war" on one player, who laughed and laughed as they stumbled over each other to give him mountains of DBP. The collapse of the alliance due to the humiliation of being defeated by one player was inevitable.

Ah, BigTokerJake, where are you now?

Good luck, KTE, I hope you know what you're doing!

DeletedUser

Here lies The Zoo, f.k.a. Zookeepers of the Apocalypse, f.k.a. Zookeepers.

An alliance with a meteoric fall from grace. From a once proud and powerful rim alliance, all that remained was a school of guppy simmers under the "leadership" of the uber gutless simmer, doom22. This island of misfit toys attempted to wage "war" on one player, who laughed and laughed as they stumbled over each other to give him mountains of DBP. The collapse of the alliance due to the humiliation of being defeated by one player was inevitable.

Ah, BigTokerJake, where are you now?

Good luck, KTE, I hope you know what you're doing!

its ironic that after ole Mega takes a pounding he fails to show any activity in days...... well ole buddy you sunk me once but ya were not gonna again. thanks for all the yummy DBP'S ...

hope ya come back , :)

Bengal

DeletedUser10142

Lets face it..... No one here enjoys taking a pounding.... >_<

DeletedUser11243

So, who is creating the R.I.P. Mega thread? Or was that just Mega's deal?

One post should be good enough right?

R.I.P. Mega :(