PnP "Bayaz and the troll he pitied"

DeletedUser

...i guess its official: i am a hero newb

Join the club my friend. This is only my second...or is it third?... hero world, and until now I have been dodging with heroes of wisdom thinking the exact same thing as you. Live some, learn some...right?

DeletedUser

Thank you all.

It is my first world with heroes, and i didn`t knew that before.

Great, i only hoped to amuse you a bit and now i have learned something too.

This all cracks me up, for someone claiming to be a star player this is a noob move.

First what he did right dodge his trans and activate militia, but sadly he left his offensive troops and brs in the harbor LOL. If you only have a few brs why waste them ? shaking my head..

The idea to dodging is to give your enemy no BP and hide your resources ( I hope he did that at least) There is no point to let the enemy kill your offense. If that's what your saying give the BP to your alliance not the enemy.
Bayaz good hit, and Clint well keep saying your an all star LOL...

DeletedUser10777

im just glad you guys still talk about me even when im not around... must be doing something right...

DeletedUser

im just glad you guys still talk about me even when im not around... must be doing something right...

i wouldnt say that. i mean look at R.H.Stogus. he was talked about a lot and he sucked so...

DeletedUser10777

But you keep logging on to see if something was said.... Hmmmm.... I think all you guys have a little spot in your hearts for me...lol... Im glad... Should be interesting....

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say that. i mean look at R.H.Stogus. he was talked about a lot and he sucked so...

Ohhh stogieee. We all loved him though. Even if he did stink at the game, he made the forums fun and active.

DeletedUser

I pitie you even more for this quote. Is this really your reply? You can not come along with something creative or intelligent?

Poor little Clintaurus

DeletedUser10777

Hey friends:

Less writing, more attacking please ;)

REMEBER THAT QUOTE BAYAZ? WHY DONT YOU STICK TO WHAT YOU SAY....

FOR YOUR INFO..

HYPOCRITE:

noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

DeletedUser

And i apologize in nearly every post in our forum for my bad english. I hope the people here can take it.

But you seem to have learned to copy and paste. Very well done.

I would try to improve my playing skill, if i were you, but who asks me anyway ;)

DeletedUser10777

I dont remember anyone asking you fella.... And if you think its that easy then take it....

DeletedUser

Let them write whatever they want. Just because they don`t get, that they ridicule themselfs even more with every reply here, we get it.

Let us just wait and enjoy.

Do you think they might have a Bayaz Hateclub already ;) ?

DeletedUser

Let them write whatever they want. Just because they don`t get, that they ridicule themselfs even more with every reply here, we get it.

Do you think they might have a Bayaz Hateclub already ;) ?

It's possible. They prob. Are going to try and take my city soon lol. "Try"....

DeletedUser10777

let them write whatever they want. Just because they don`t get, that they ridicule themselfs even more with every reply here, we get it.

Do you think they might have a bayaz hateclub already ;) ?

what is that ebonics?

DeletedUser

No way, Clint. I don' know What the heck that is, but it ain' no 'bonics yo.