PnP Adventures of the Pegasus!

• Thread starter CommanderHurricane
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In an ocean not so far away, well Ocean 44, there was a city unlike any other. It's not some boring earth city that man dwells or the other Ponies lives, but a city in the skies were Zeus keeps his flying horse, Pegasopolis. But these aren’t your typically flying horses, but a colorful race of Pegasus that are a pride mighty city-state of warriors!

cloudsdale.png

Within the City-State of Pegasopolis, our glorious leader Commander Hurricane guides the city’s interested on expanding across the ocean of 44, proving ourselves as the iron pony, and farming the villages!

tumblr_m2orqw92LM1r0p4hfo1_500.png

Thus begins our splendid adventures in the seas of grepolis and by Commander Hurricane hoof, we’ll triumph!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As long as they don't multiply we can ignore them thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

<_< bronies catch the weak minded and corrupt them, it is our duty as men to eradicate them thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

The ferryman will be busy when our enemies have been slain by our warriors soon.

DeletedUser

first openly bronie player I have seen in a while ;P last I saw was Onoir in .en me thinks

DeletedUser

Last one I remember is SkullyHoofd, and Someone that starts with an e or i from .en.

DeletedUser

I think so, he has a love for these pony things and posts like him xD

I'm pretty good at telling who players are, I figured out who ArShark was on Actium by his speed growth(I know he has about 10k+ gold) and his CoA ;)

DeletedUser

Eyup, I'm Legokiller.

Also I'm planning to create a series of these PnP, or stories about by my play though more a less, about pony adventures in gamma. Currently I don't have decent content I can post at the moment (just building up my army and upgrading my buildings), so I'll make a follow up when I got something funny or interesting.