Pitiful Server

DeletedUser16022

Here is my proof that I was a Member of The High Command and Netflix and Kill... I was 3rd Founder under Jokerlaugh and Divine Dream...

I led many successful OFF especially against the traitor Cooter88 that Merged into my Alliance to Propogandize my Member into thinking I am a full and tool 2/3rds of my Alliance while I was in Vacation Mode for 1 Week...

Myself as Founder and General of The High Command we decimated Morning Beer and made the main Members quit out of Frustration because I just learned how to time and Snipe CSs in the first 2 months of Nysa...

I had to use Rock Cities to support my main City and keep it going while I build my OFF/DEF Combo...

Fools chose a picture of a crown on their profile in the Grepolis Gaming Community and they will be Elite like the Rich Players that lose many many CSs on my DEF and then I retalliate and Farm their Nukes using Troops Weaknesses and Strenghts as my Guide...

Always try gettting a spy-report and if you are mad and cannot bust past the silver in their cave... Go blind and 1 shot Farms... Just like I 1 shotted half-a-dozen The High Command Cities...

I did not bother How High... I went for the artery this time... broke their farms and kept farming them until players quit, just like they do to us...

The only one I am not dissappointed in-in The High Command; is my Brother: Jokerlaugh101...

He spit his bear out onto his computer screen when he was trying to Conquest my Starting City... Why? Because BattyAnya gave me a crash course in timing CS-Front/Back-Snipes.. I dodged all of his clearing attacks and sniped all 3 of his CSs plus 1 or 2 more over a 3 Day Battle with Joker and some Crew lol...

I mastered Jokerlaugh with my Defense so well, he send Divine Dream to propagandize and recruit me... I negotiated for Founder and a couple of My Leaders remain Leaders and using the rest of Teutonic Order as Farms...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 10.27.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 10.27.29 PM.png
    702.5 KB · Views: 13