Picnic Bunnies

DeletedUser4951

I don't recall recruiting you, now do I? I know a few decent leaders who could throw together some good rosters before the next world.

Also most our recruits came via skype, PM, or EN. The majority of the US players don't really come from the forums, others left Xpert's premade.

If you have a complaint about us recruiting a lot of people, ask yourself this, who might have gone else where if other leaders made premades?

I guess what i'm asking is...wanna try your hand?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

I don't recall recruiting you, now do I? I know a few decent leaders who could throw together some good rosters before the next world.

Also most our recruits came via skype, PM, or EN. The majority of the US players don't really come from the forums, others left Xpert's premade.

If you have a complaint about us recruiting a lot of people, ask yourself this, who might have gone else where if other leaders made premades?

I guess what i'm asking is...wanna try your hand?

No what im saying is you are sitting here stroking yourself yet the only people posting here besides myself is well, all of you guys. So congrats on winning the premade war in the premade forums as the only premade even posting.

At no point did I say I wanted anything to do with making a premade. I have my hands full as it is.

DeletedUser4951

So you get annoyed at us for encouraging competition then don't actually deliver the competition. While it's cute that you're trying to call us out and I can only imagine the amount of fun you are at parties, maybe you shouldn't criticize us unless you plan to back it up. It honestly just looks like you have a bone to pick but are too afraid to follow up on. Also just a fair warning, your main contestants in Sparta consist mostly of people waiting for the next En revolt world to throw down. Don't take it too seriously, I know a ridiculous amount of players who are holding back there.

Now unless you want to issue a serious challenge, please don't complain. Especially if you don't really appear to have any business being here to begin with.

DeletedUser10179

haha, you think the world is in your hands, don't you TSF... I am sure you will do just fine, but from what I am seeing you are being overly cocky, that doesn't make friends, But rather enemies. Once again good luck.

DeletedUser4951

Whoops forgot to add you Lea. :)

Xpert, because you've been so good at winning friends. Just look at the whooping none in your premade and the other's you had to lie about being there. Fact of the matter is, we want better than what you can provide. So excuse us for getting up in someone's face about it.

Darth, better. See you in another world maybe. :)

DeletedUser5088

haha, you think the world is in your hands, don't you TSF... I am sure you will do just fine, but from what I am seeing you are being overly cocky, that doesn't make friends, But rather enemies. Once again good luck.

Looks like he has quite a few friends by looking at the member list :p

DeletedUser

If you guys want, I can make pictures like these: :)

6715ab37-3b7a-46dd-b192-7622d8f88b8f_zpsb8fc14db.jpg

Um... ripping?

Found on the internet:
eOus7fg.jpg

DeletedUser11560

Mr. Walleye, you see the big picture is mostly tread, but in the CoA, it is a mix of birght red and streaks of dark red.

DeletedUser4951

So he took a photo and edited it. Don't recall him claiming to be pro.

Xpert. Seriously why are you still here? At least the thing he posted existed unlike your member list. ;)

DeletedUser10179

oh I see, you think numbers is how you win. Yes numbers help, but they can only go so far.

DeletedUser4951

i think you're missing the point. It's not about how many I have. It's the fact you lied about your members.

As for thinking who will win, I totally welcome you to drop in our ocean and find out.

DeletedUser13

Why dont you both join same ocean and finish it in the start! :)

DeletedUser

Hi I am interested in joining this alliance. I like strict alliances :).

DeletedUser11481

I will not be playing on further US servers, sorry guys. :( Please remove me from the roster.

DeletedUser4951

I really should edit this considering we gained about as much as we lost. But i'm just going to leave it a surprise :)

DeletedUser

Have been informed of this server from my mate :p everyone who knows the name (slightly changed) can vouche for me.

Cantareli (OMG how are you CANTA...?)
Dazzler (Daz, kept this one quiet eh)
Djdom32 (Very briefly worked together)
The Big Bad (BB, so awesome to see you again bro)

Also I'm assuming the Little Bad is Kate. If so she can tell you of how much I value morales in game play :)