Phi Milestones

DeletedUser

Milestones are updated though, someone forgot about ABP. Congrats to The Sea Raiders for getting to 1k in ABP before BP ended.

DeletedUser

Per the rules, English is required on all forum and within the game. If you need to post in another language and English translation must be included. Please comply with the rules or do not post.

In addition, it is forbidden to flame players for their grammar. It is unnecessary to berate a player for breaking the rules. Use the report post feature. Let the mods handle it.

I have cleaned up this thread, lets keep it clean.

DeletedUser

no i took a ghost. wasnt a colonization, hoss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 000 Points ABP hahahahahah :)

French Kiss is on the place

DeletedUser

Who's going to be the first to do a real conquer and not these Ghost Towns, Colonizations, or Inactive Takeovers?

DeletedUser7429

Idk who was first but Krazyguru was definitely one of the first players.
krazyguru from the alliance The Sea Raiders has conquered the city krazy town belonging to Rubiks Cube. on 2013-11-08 at 20:25 (New York Time Zone)

DeletedUser

Idk who was first but Krazyguru was definitely one of the first players.
krazyguru from the alliance The Sea Raiders has conquered the city krazy town belonging to Rubiks Cube. on 2013-11-08 at 20:25 (New York Time Zone)

You could look at the milestones post first and the previous ones as well to get a better look at who got one.

DeletedUser

I find it funy that someone has 5 towns less than 10 days into the server...

DeletedUser

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. Chirality has almost 30 cities and it has been only 2 months since the world started and he's killed off over 125K of units with both offense and defense. By that time, I expect whomever is going to be going crazy like that will have 50 cities by next year in Phi.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. Chirality has almost 30 cities and it has been only 2 months since the world started and he's killed off over 125K of units with both offense and defense. By that time, I expect whomever is going to be going crazy like that will have 50 cities by next year in Phi.

Little higher, depending on the player, could be around 125-150+

I can get 50 cities on speed 3 in a year.
(43 in 8 months on myonia, top player has 172)

DeletedUser7429

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 6.37.31 PM.jpg
The Sea Raiders almost there x.X

DeletedUser

I've updated the milestones and made some new edits to the Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones to fit the world speed a bit more (basing it upon Sigma's Milestones).

DeletedUser

i watched someone take 60 cities in 5 months on the EN servers in baris, and its speed 1. it was wild