Permissions section of the alliance tool glitched

DeletedUser

World: Kappa
In Game Name: Alexanderrydan
Have check the known bugs list: Yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies:Yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes tried a hp, mac, and Toshiba same problem occurs for all of them
Have you tried a different connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Version only
Browser and Version: Browser
Overview of the bug: When you are a leader or founder rank in an alliance and you go to the permissions section of the alliance tool you obtain a glitch that happens when you try to access another part of the alliance tool it glitches and switches back to the permissions section again and no matter which section you try to visit after visiting the permissions section once it automatically switches back to permissions without fail.
How often this occurs: Every single time
Work Around: I just refresh the page - the glitch is so bad I can not even access other parts of grepolis alliance tool after it happens you are forced to reload your browser and the game completely

DeletedUser

ok well thanks for the input - it has gotten better for me- of course after you submit the problem it gets better before the mods can help you lol - always seems to happen that way ><

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Actually, it has started happening to me too now, if I click Members, properties, then members again, it just crashes.

DeletedUser271

This is a known issue and it will be resolved in v2.44 ;-)

DeletedUser

Sir Kyllman saves the day again with his informative posts.

DeletedUser2039

Yea, just went and tried it, low and behold you are correct. My bad Alex, and thanks Kyllman.

DeletedUser

My bad. I didn't read the thread thoroughly enough. This is an edit just to say that I never said anything here

DeletedUser271

My bad. I didn't read the thread thoroughly enough. This is an edit just to say that I never said anything here

There's no need to wonder if it changes from computer to computer anymore as this bug will be fixed ;-)

DeletedUser

ok ive actually had this problem reoccur on pi server nd omicron server as well fyi

when i go to the permissions tab if i try going to another tab it kinda spazzes out and glitches and switches back to permissions tab however if I close out of it and go to another tab it's fine. So it's not a major issue but I definitely think this is an unintended bug

DeletedUser

oh, i think it happens for almost everybody. It does for me at least