Pella - Rudest Server Ever?

DeletedUser

I have played this game a long, long time. I play several servers and worlds and this is the first server that I am very disappointed in. The leaders that I have encountered are rude and people within your own alliance sabotage your CS attempts, yet claiming they have had years of experience playing the game. The first alliance I went to was ran by Dunner. He has no respect for his fellow team mates. I often times thought that maybe he was a kid trying to rule the world by how he treated most of us, especially the females in the game, but perhaps he's an old man who thinks women are supposed to be in the kitchen making him sandwiches. The list goes on. My question is...are there any good leaders in this world that treat their players with respect, helps in time of need instead of sabotage, and don't have a big head?

I've founded/lead alliances in previous times and there is no way I would be as rude to players as some of the leaders are that I have encountered.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser4951

Yeah, there are. My guidelines to being lead by me, pull your own weight, participate and communicate, don't be egotistical.

You probably just joined a bad alliance is all. Personally, there's a lot of people in this world that are polite and I would play for. I have to say that my side of the world, even the enemies, are surprisingly polite. Save a few bad eggs.

DeletedUser

Well, there are some good player/leaders in this world. I'm in a nice alliance with a cool leader.

Too bad I joined this world late, it looks like an interesting one. Or at least I hope it will be. :p

DeletedUser9287

i just left the world but i as in The Rebels and they are an amazing group so if your looking for a good alliance they get the recomend

DeletedUser

Slayer,
I looked up the alliance you mentioned. They seem to have quite a few cities in O45, which is the ocean I am in. I'm not sure though how close my cities are in proximity to them. I will dig a lil deeper into them. Thanks for the insight.

BadG1r1end

This server is full of rudeness but my last world (MU) wow it was well horrible to put it gently. You will find good alliances here, just got to research them before you make a decision.
My alliance and our branches The Greek States have great leaders and players, I know its a long swim but if you want to change oceans contact me in game any time..

DeletedUser

Al,
I'm already working on changing oceans. Currently have a CS heading to an ocean SE of where I currently am. I'm not that far from where your alliance is. I'm predominantly in Ocean 45 at the moment.

DeletedUser10953

FU sucks but we make up for it by being so darn cool.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I can only contradict you too. I have met exactly two players here, who are rude/stupid and made it on my naughty list.

I am very surprised about the average player/enemy here. Almost all of them are decent and honorable men (or women).

And i like my alliance a lot too ;)

DeletedUser

I can only contradict you too. I have met exactly two players here, who are rude/stupid and made it on my naughty list.

I am very surprised about the average player/enemy here. Almost all of them are decent and honorable men (or women).

And i like my alliance a lot too ;)

what players?

DeletedUser

No one who posts here regularly in the externals.

I think they both know who they are.

But since i am too far away yet, i will refrain from the usual boosting here, about how many cities, i will take from them.

I will send you a ingame Message with the names!

DeletedUser

No one who posts here regularly in the externals.

I think they both know who they are.

But since i am too far away yet, i will refrain from the usual boosting here, about how many cities, i will take from them.

I will send you a ingame Message with the names!

ok cool. kind of curious who you say is rude. trying to think who you might say

DeletedUser

What i like in this world, is that it is so quiet and peacefull right now, that i have some time to participate in the externals.

But we should stop this here now,before we get a warning.

DeletedUser4951

Honestly, I haven't met many rude players or leaders here. I'd like to say my enemies, but even they are pretty polite people and under different circumstances, I would play with them.

DeletedUser2568

Seriously, there will always be rude and nice people on every server. Yes maybe this one has been the worst for you, but I am sure if you continue to play grepo you will find more. Its life. there will always be jerks and nice people. Just dont let them get under your skin and your good.