Peacetime and ww

DeletedUser13502

Let me explain a few things here all:

1. I made the decision not to do a Thanksgiving Peacetime, there was a ton of backlash from that decision to InnoGames, so they made the decision to respect players requests based on the historical significance of Thanksgiving and do a peacetime.

2. Peacetime starts at 1800 est on Wednesday, this means that all wonders upgrades have to finish before that time in order to start them, at this point, there is 40hrs till peacetime starts. If the wonder upgrade takes even 41 hours, unaccelerated, the way it is setup, you are unable to start the upgrades to the wonder. Thats how the devs set it.

Any other questions please post them and I will try and answer them.

DeletedUser15771

God dont let us go through another baris we've worked hard and spent good money to be cast aside this is a dumb move grepo

DeletedUser14769

Looks like I jumped in where an entire alliance is arguing about something...

DeletedUser14257

Probably did me a favor. I can buy a playstation and two games and be entertained for a year. much cheaper than dropping $79 a day about 60 to 80 times a year. my break after thebes is more than likely permanent. time after time the inno or the mods or za germans turn the screws and ruin what was an extremly great game. darby is right. gold ruined game and the mods buried it

DeletedUser14769

Hello,

Apparently now we're having peace, despite the previous communication. So even though my team has a 40+hour lead on level 9 of all 7 wonders. The enemy team is going to get to catch up for free.
Quite the opposite. We cannot build ours!

DeletedUser4322

Let me explain a few things here all:

1. I made the decision not to do a Thanksgiving Peacetime, there was a ton of backlash from that decision to InnoGames, so they made the decision to respect players requests based on the historical significance of Thanksgiving and do a peacetime.

2. Peacetime starts at 1800 est on Wednesday, this means that all wonders upgrades have to finish before that time in order to start them, at this point, there is 40hrs till peacetime starts. If the wonder upgrade takes even 41 hours, unaccelerated, the way it is setup, you are unable to start the upgrades to the wonder. Thats how the devs set it.

Any other questions please post them and I will try and answer them.
There needs to be a correction for this special one off situation...there needs to be a 48 Hour reduction on all of our level 10 wonders once peacetime ends.

DeletedUser14769

Nice job talking trash to a guy who is just a moderator and not in any way responsible for this. Classy

DeletedUser14257

well even if every player in thebes complained i dont think they would care. its not about the players thats for sure.

DeletedUser14769

Played for this many years and didn't even realize both sides are facing the exact same thing?

DeletedUser14769

apologies to mods but I had posted this in the wrong section so just moving it here

Really nice job completely blocking our ability to upgrade our wonder while the other side gets to fill theirs during peacetime.

DeletedUser14257

i dont think i directed anything at the moderator extreme Jeff. Did you play in the X games? Do you drink mountain dew xtreme drinks?

DeletedUser13522

this is not a glitch its nothing you have to search for an answer to fix. this is simply a bad move.
you programmed it so that a person in vm or a person being attacked and trying to hide by activating vm who has a city on a wonder island, that player can still be attacked.
i.e. a simple programming code
with that said an being a former programmer its just as easy for you to go in and edit the code for peacetime an unblock all wonders activities. its just like sending a mass email.
this should not take more than 10 minutes an even giving you the benefit of the doubt make that 30 minutes to fix.
if yall were on a wonder island an your alliance had the lead that you would lose because of a programming error..
errrah i dont think you would want this to happen to your alliance.. or would you???
hmmmmmmmm!!! please fix this.. your friendly forum stalker

DeletedUser7099

If you are gonna have this peacetime, do a freeze on the wonders (no building, no accels, no resources, no ticking down of already started wonders). Very disheartening to see this happen once again. Pretty sure i have seen this in another world during the holidays as well.
Yes Grepolis - here is an excellent idea - stop wonders during peacetime, or let them loose - the half-hearted blocking peaceful wonder building should be unblocked.

DeletedUser14769

No. That was referring to the peacetime blocking upgrades. I came here to complain about that, just as all of you did.