PASSWORD PROBLEM

DeletedUser6620

Got a problem with my Password for the Grepolis US server / I've forgot what it is ( not had to use it for about 2:5 years ) /
I've tried going the route of forgotten Password by putting my User Name in and E-mail address/ It tells me it has sent a E-mail to my address but I receive nothing / It worked fine for me to change my Password for Forums ( also had forgotten that one as well ) also I get a E-mail to my address when I buy Gold and any other Grepolis related communication / all the same E-mail address it's just the Password for the Worlds I play on that is not coming through. Also nothing is blocked or going into my junk files it's just not appearing .Just changed to Windows 10 and it would not run Chrome and that Kicked a few thing out but everything else is back in except I can't play Grepolis now.
ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEAS ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO TO SOLVE THIS ?? I'D BE VERY GRATEFULL FOR ANY ADVICE ON THIS AS I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO START OVER .( or loose the Gold I've paid for )

Yours Respectfully
A very Frustrated Player ( DO YOU ( Dave))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6620

No not tried sending a Support Ticket in. / Good Idea / Thanks for suggestion RUSS./ Very Grateful.

With Respect
DO YOU ( Dave )

DeletedUser2654

Glad I could help, if you have any further questions feel free to ask :)