PapaDil7

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PapaDIl7 has been causing wars with a lot of alliances lately and stating that hes the Best. When we all know that MAUL THE BEST is. I want to know your opinion on him and if you want him to be gone or not. All of his cities on in O44 and that's where he is causing a lot of Problems and just being a ....... to everyone their. I'm a member of one of the top three alliances. So let me know what you guys think about him.

MetalCore

Peltast
PapaDIl7 has been causing wars with a lot of alliances lately and stating that hes the Best. When we all know that MAUL THE BEST is. I want to know your opinion on him and if you want him to be gone or not. All of his cities on in O44 and that's where he is causing a lot of Problems and just being a A$$hole to everyone their. I'm a member of one of the top three alliances. So let me know what you guys think about him.
I like him

Tbom9

Taxiarch
Okay it's your opinion not a fact I can say you suck but that's my opinion so it doesn't matter that you think we suck. But thanks for your opinion on us :)
Nah, when I say you suck, I am stating a fact... let me know when you guys take a city from alliance ranked better than 18th smh

Tbom9

Taxiarch
but their cities are so easy. gotta take some to build up.

i started late so i am out on the rim. i know i am on the rim cause i rimmed someone and they restarted 2 islands away from me.
Congrats, at least you realize you need cities to win the game! Take some real cities though, its more fun!