Outdated Wiki Pages

Discussion in 'The Wiki' started by figtree2, Jan 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

As the new wiki mod, I am going to be working on getting the wiki updated in the next couple of months, but I need your help. If you see anything that needs fixed, please create a thread about it so I can work on it. Thank you!

2. delenburg

delenburg Newcomer

Error in the unit guide. The A/D ratio for Chariot is 1.14, not .9 as the wiki shows.

3. delenburg

delenburg Newcomer

The Farming page isn't up to date. I'm playing in Zacynthus and the graphics in the wiki do not match what I see. Also, the amounts in the Daily Farm Amounts aren't correct. (Or I'm getting ripped off! :) My lvl 6 farms only allow up to 5,000 resources per day, not the 12,500 listed in the wiki.

4. delenburg

delenburg Newcomer

Zacynthus - US 63 - not listed in the list of Worlds. (Do you guys include someone from the wiki docs teams in your scrum teams or release trains?)

5. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

The farming page is for the old version. Farming villages do not exist in new worlds. Please go here for help related to the battle point villages.

6. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

The worlds section will be worked on tomorrow. You should be able to see a notification on the main screen saying the section is under construction. As for your question, I am not allowed to comment on that.

7. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

I am not allowed to fix any of the guides without consent of the author. The author has sole editing rights to his/her guides. Anyone else editing guides without permission would violate copyright laws.

8. delenburg

delenburg Newcomer

The Approved Scripts page has some bad links. e.g. the offline tool link gives a "500 Internal Server Error." Some of the others never load a page. Might consider an update of this page. Thanks for pointing out the difference between Farming and Battle Point villages above.

9. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

That will be fixed soon. The URL of the forum changed when we switched from vBulletin to Xenforo. This broke several links. Thanks :)

10. Danny Ocean

Danny Ocean Newcomer

Can the approved scripts specify what are approved for US servers?

11. figtree2

figtree2 Staff Member

the US and EN approved scripts should be the same. I will make sure they are though.