Our fellow MRAs

DeletedUser

Just started the world, got invited to the alliance known as SKULL CRUSHERS.. Seems legit (if my island wasn't full of them). Next were three more, such as The Best Of (disbanded) and * Spartans of Olympus *. Who do you think will succeed as the best?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

The Sea Raiders are the biggest MRA so far, and there's no SPQR on this world :eek:... yet

DeletedUser

Me and Kuro = Farming Skull Crushers members on our island

DeletedUser

And The Sea Raiders, Demigods and Harpoon are all in my ocean. Should be fun!

DeletedUser7185

KD2 can I leave the alliance for a day to get the MRA S.P.Q.R started so they don't need to do as much work when they move to this world? :p

DeletedUser5088

NO Maxtrix Agent and Dave2020 have to make it! and They will just wait

DeletedUser

In the first few hours, i got 10 invites to alliances. so many mras

DeletedUser5270

I got 15 invitations (7 were to the sea raiders lol)

DeletedUser

You're lucky, I just received 2 invitations :/

Nobody's yet awake today ? :O

DeletedUser6486

well look who just showed up.
yep you guessed it, S.P.Q.R.

DeletedUser

Is it the same players and if so, do they seriously join every server? I'm new to the US Grepolis domain, so I'm curious. :)

probably not, it's a generic name like spartans or athenians or wolf pack

DeletedUser3109

probably not, it's a generic name like spartans or athenians or wolf pack
Your wrong on every world I have been in from Nu to Omicron to Phi these guys have been founded by the exact same leaders just look up Dave2010 and Matrix Agent on grepostats. Same with The Silence just look up Cyrus Yavari on grepostats. The Silence actually tend to stick aroun unlike SPQR.

DeletedUser

Your wrong on every world I have been in from Nu to Omicron to Phi these guys have been founded by the exact same leaders just look up Dave2010 and Matrix Agent on grepostats. Same with The Silence just look up Cyrus Yavari on grepostats. The Silence actually tend to stick aroun unlike SPQR.

lol, they're still trying?