Omega war gossip

DeletedUser8229

so I heard I was famous on here the bad way.... and so is my alliance. ... can anyone point me to the right direction so I along with the leader of United army who I supposedly through under the bus can fix this misleading bull.... and so I can see who I will be going after for misleading everyone.

also as paul knows, Waterboy never told us about any NAP between us and Paul S. and Waterboy is a terrible leader.... what kind of leader tell ur academy its their issue ur fight when we simply ask for a little help... but then goes ahead and demands we give them players cause they lost 1st place.... I never wanted to become a academy so early in the game in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also as paul knows, Waterboy never told us about any NAP between us and Paul S. and Waterboy is a terrible leader.... what kind of leader tell ur academy its their issue ur fight when we simply ask for a little help... but then goes ahead and demands we give them players cause they lost 1st place.... I never wanted to become a academy so early in the game in the first place

Which is why I called out Waterboyy on that

DeletedUser8229

I know lol... so finally found he forum google u no help.... u know where I need to go to get this mess about my alliance and me straighten paul

a random player contacted me and told me about it

DeletedUser6486

it would probably wipe out everything you got, and take all of your resources

DeletedUser

KDII that to me? And RHStogus, I'm at war with like 4 other alliances right now. I'm pretty set thanks though :)

DeletedUser

Well thank you KDII. But yeah, my team is at war with like 4 different alliances. We're pretty good on enemies lol

DeletedUser

We were doing that. Except our ocean pretty much. Then we had to reduce it to 4. Because we beat out one and the rest just quit lol

DeletedUser

Ya we aren't limited by our ocean lol our enemy keeps colonizing in our core

DeletedUser

Deleted a few posts above that don't help build a sense of community. I want the forums to be respectful and as friendly as possible.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

welllll i messed up, passed out after 50+ hours awake at the helm, and in the short 6 hours i slept fc managed to ninja a cs into an active members city. under 4 hours left on the siege and it looks like they may have us beat by *sniff* 25-30 birms

Last edited by a moderator: