Omega war gossip

DeletedUser7992

Waterboyy has dissolved dreadful nightmares . It took us less than a week to crumble this alliance . Who is going to be the next victim ? Remember this is only the beginning !

DeletedUser2063

R.H.STOGUS is going to wipe your entire alliance away

Good luck. I already reserved your city, and I'll probably be one of the last ones to CQ so you'll get to watch every one of your allies and friends get wiped on the asphalt in the meantime. Also H3ll Hunter, Waterboyy tried to act tough, so the beginning took his face and smashed it on the floor. Repeatedly. DN unraveled in a weak because like I've said before, they're week and Waterboyy has no idea what he's doing.

Also exit, berglemonster, and offer, you guys are my favorite leaders because you are like me: sassy as hell LOL

(I don't think any of you understand how badly I've been wanting to "war" DN lol)

DeletedUser5244

That's what I've been saying the whole time...LOL. People said his leadership was so good, whereas he seemed like a little prissy inexperienced guy when I talked to him in Psi.

DeletedUser2063

That's what I've been saying the whole time...LOL. People said his leadership was so good, whereas he seemed like a little prissy inexperienced guy when I talked to him in Psi.

Haha he is a prissy. Not quite like Stogus but he must be what 11-12? I hate playing the the age card but usually 35 year olds aren't as immature like he is. Did you see the Athens thing? That was what pushed me over the edge for him.

DeletedUser

Haha he is a prissy. Not quite like Stogus but he must be what 11-12? I hate playing the the age card but usually 35 year olds aren't as immature like he is. Did you see the Athens thing? That was what pushed me over the edge for him.

No he actually admitted to being 13 on the athens forum I think and that was freaking hilarious

DeletedUser2063

No he actually admitted to being 13 on the athens forum I think and that was freaking hilarious

Even worse! Lol. I'm 16 but I've learned if you don't mature you will get crapped all over by older players. My harassing is just me having fun lol

DeletedUser5244

Haha lol i'm 24 but even if I was 13 I wouldn't go around telling people that.... Stogus is about 9 1/2 if I remember correctly. :)

DeletedUser

Lol Fruit your arguement with RH on Athens was comedy GOLD and when he came up with some bull account on a spain server... I died laughing

DeletedUser2063

Lol Fruit your arguement with RH on Athens was comedy GOLD and when he came up with some bull account on a spain server... I died laughing

Haha I know! If he has 800K points WITHOUT gold... Well I'd hang myself before that day came LOL thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5244

Haha I know! If he has 800K points WITHOUT gold... Well I'd hang myself before that day came LOL thisisgrepolis

Where's the argument? Can't seem to find it, unless it was that looooong post in the top 12 thread :p

DeletedUser5244

Yeah, I already saw that, but wasn't sure if I was looking at the right thing :D

DeletedUser

wish the beez hadn't reserved waterboyy. I would have gone after him