Olympia Milestones

DeletedUser9287

The company has topped their ocean and has complete control over one ocean that being o43

DeletedUser9662

Not sure I will continue updating this as it seems there is nobody here to post

DeletedUser9287

im here but it looks like im not only one and i dont really go for the milestone stuff

DeletedUser

Here's another milestone, castrated slave warriors' (aka Unsillied) zerg mentality has finally kicked in and they've reached a nice milestone of having 2 sister alliances. I'm sure this is not the end, I have total faith in their zerg skills and quite sure they'll have 4-th and 5-th in no time.

DeletedUser4082

They still got a ways to go to catch the ultimate Zerg hive. Illuminati :)

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Here's another milestone, castrated slave warriors' (aka Unsillied) zerg mentality has finally kicked in and they've reached a nice milestone of having 2 sister alliances. I'm sure this is not the end, I have total faith in their zerg skills and quite sure they'll have 4-th and 5-th in no time.

Easy to say this while your running away from us now isn't it

DeletedUser7492

Greeting Mallor. We are the Unsullied. We will assimilate you into our collective.

Mallor if you wanna join just hit the alliance finder it will go to Bradonthedestroyer, he will send you an application. Lol i'll review it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Easy to say this while your running away from us now isn't it

Easy to say this while hiding behind the backs of your 300 man alliance isn't it?

Greeting Mallor. We are the Unsullied. We will assimilate you into our collective.

No, thanks. Unlike others who backstabbed their alliances and ran off to you, just to join the zerg alliance that will win, I have principles. Not sure that word is in your vocabulary though, but I have confidence in your google skills.

DeletedUser9287

mallor come to o43 we would love to play and guess what we don't have a 300 man alliance

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Easy to say this while hiding behind the backs of your 300 man alliance isn't it?

No, thanks. Unlike others who backstabbed their alliances and ran off to you, just to join the zerg alliance that will win, I have principles. Not sure that word is in your vocabulary though, but I have confidence in your google skills.

Good thing my teacher says i'm and A+ Googler.. and FYI we didn't recruit any of your guys that came over.. Your Alliances' Poor leadership forced them to us. So thank you. Please tell naise to keep attacking people in your forums and on your chats. its nice having you guys destroy your own alliance. Makes Things eeeeaaaassssyyyy

DeletedUser11733

I dont understand why everyone joins Unsullied fold or the Illuminati fold, when it's just 75 of them all who will get the crown.

Does everyone get promised a crown when they are getting smashed all around and losing cities because they just could not assess the threat level of some alliances around them?

I only feel something is seriously wrong with the game these days, or atleast this world.