Off Topic

Discussion in 'US 81 - Nikaia' started by Aeo22, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Aeo22

Aeo22 Philosopher

A Thread to post all your off topic concerns, cuz any kind of forum activity is prohibited if its not organized an categorized :D

King Carpentious and Athenakins like this.
  2. Luigi the wreck

Luigi the wreck Messenger

it's not a bad idea to keep the milestone thread in topic. This could the trash talking thread. Please people, don't take what's written here personally. It's supposed to be in good fun.

deathblade likes this.
  3. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

So Aeo what if we just Shared a Froum in game so our two alliance never had try to find a spot to trash talk, it would just be right there.

4. Luigi the wreck

Well, there got to be more going on in this world besides the war between Pillars, and Squished Enterprises. No one wants to comment on whats happening in their neck of the woods? Come on spill the beans.

Gregafer and Aeo22 like this.
  5. Aeo22

Aeo22 Philosopher

literally we give ya'll front row seats to rank 1 n 2 having a go at eachother whats popping in 54?!??

(sharing tab in game with red nah let externals view the fun)

(Keeping it on topic mate it was never on topic to begin with LOL, ive been off topic in every thread)

6. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

well there are a few alliance's just imploding from no leadership and Dark wolfs sitting in the back being sneaky sneaky

7. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

So Aeo I just saw there is a spot to see what members are online in the forums.........Me and you are on it all the time..........WE HAVE NO LIVES

Aeo22 likes this.
  8. Aeo22

Aeo22 Philosopher

I actually have a quite active life im just a very well balanced person who multi tasks better than the CIA :)

King Carpentious likes this.
  9. theonejoshmon

theonejoshmon Artisan

oh please you have as much life as I have chill. ZERO lol jk :p

Aeo22 likes this.
  10. Hoosier Nightmare

Hoosier Nightmare Newcomer

What do you mean being sneaky? Just eating to our hearts content....

11. Aeo22

Aeo22 Philosopher

Shhhh I gotta make it look good telling all my secrets!!!

12. theonejoshmon

theonejoshmon Artisan

LOL just joshin ya, it's nothin but love brotha :)

13. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

I said that when you guys were just coming out of BP. lol. Its Dark Wolfs and Pillars at the top 12 every day for attacks

14. Luigi the wreck

I'm disappointed in this server. I was really hoping the Squished Enterprises would gives us a real fight. Though they put up a better defense lately, They still are losing cities, just as fast as the Warriors. While i like to win like the next person, It's no fun if it's one sided. Of course the server is still young, but unless they can change tactics, I think they will sink. And I truly hope that is not the case.

15. Gregafer

Gregafer Citizen

Man, y'all made the server what it is. You can't really bitch about it after the fact. Y'all both dropped as many people as you could day one, grew as fast as you could afford to, followed through with whatever you planned to do. Now you can sim your way to the end of it. There is no strategy, there is very little skill, there is really little point to even spend time on this game, but we are all addicts, so we will. But every server will be the same, or at least run the same course. So yes, I agree. This server sucks, the last one does too, the dozen before that also.

16. Dullahan

Dullahan Newcomer

So is pillars III part of the same group as pillars I and II?

17. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

no, we rimmed the leader already then he joined another alliance after making pillars III, I think he thought we would leave him alone.

18. cgag114

cgag114 Messenger

Classic AEO run alliance.. to the RIIIMM he goes again!!!

JulianaSilver likes this.
  19. Scotropolis

Scotropolis Messenger

Oh boy! CGAG is back for yet another beating! How did you enjoy getting zero out of 7 wonders last time lol.

20. deathblade

deathblade Citizen

Turns out this isn't a wonder world. And we look more then ok for this game mode. But I am willing to expand our target list when I run our OPs

MystkRuler and cgag114 like this.