Ocean 43 alliances?

DeletedUser

Sigh..

This is what I'm talking about Kyle..

Why not simply log onto Grepolis, type his name within the Rankings search bar, and find out?
It would've taken you less than 20 seconds, flat. Heck, even GrepoIntel could've told you that within 10 seconds, granted you're a decent typist.

Why post for the sake of posting, just to raise your post count? What benefit is there to it?

Lard you in oc. 43?

He is.

DeletedUser

Maybe Kyle was trying to get him to do it himself? LOL :)

Could be; but that's what the Private Message function is for. Why bother wasting a whole inner thread slot on such easily attainable information?

The main difference(s) between what Lard was asking for, and what Kyle asked for:
* Based on the fact that gathering Alliance intel per ocean (Lard Ass's request) is reasonably tougher (and slightly opinionated in terms of respective strength from the different replies he may receive from different leaders).
* As opposed to gathering a player's position simply asking someone "Hey, what ocean do you reside in?" (with no actual explanation as to why, other than to raise your post-count).

You don't even have to be logged in, there's a ton of websites to assist you with player positioning, among other readily available info.

Am I hating on Kyle? Not per se; Just his habits. He's not the only one who practices such ill-mannered posting techniques, but this sub-forum (US35) has by far the worst off-topic and necro-thread posts as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

Could be; but that's what the Private Message function is for. Why bother wasting a whole inner thread slot on such easily attainable information?

The main difference(s) between what Lard was asking for, and what Kyle asked for:
* Based on the fact that gathering Alliance intel per ocean (Lard Ass's request) is reasonably tougher (and slightly opinionated in terms of respective strength from the different replies he may receive from different leaders).
* As opposed to gathering a player's position simply asking someone "Hey, what ocean do you reside in?" (with no actual explanation as to why, other than to raise your post-count).

You don't even have to be logged in, there's a ton of websites to assist you with player positioning, among other readily available info.

Am I hating on Kyle? Not per se; Just his habits. He's not the only one who practices such ill-mannered posting techniques, but this sub-forum (US35) has by far the worst off-topic and necro-thread posts as of yet.
Well you posting every time Kyle does is a lot worse you are trying to seem intelligent, and your posts are not going to stop Kyle, so either deal with it or get off the forum your giving me a head ache with your paragraphs of repetitive talk only stated a different way.

DeletedUser9662

Thanks Green and you know what Pantheon I don't care what you think, I am not trying to rise my post count, I am getting a conversation going, but of course you wrecked it. Its not a big deal, if you are getting so mad at me then just block me or simply leave the forums. I hate it when people like you come in here and start smacking on people. Why don't you just go on the Greek externals? Your alliance is greek, your name is greek, I think you are greek, so why not just play there? That's all I got to say. Have a good day all

DeletedUser

Knossos

Thanks Green and you know what Pantheon I don't care what you think, I am not trying to rise my post count, I am getting a conversation going, but of course you wrecked it. Its not a big deal, if you are getting so mad at me then just block me or simply leave the forums. I hate it when people like you come in here and start smacking on people. Why don't you just go on the Greek externals? Your alliance is greek, your name is greek, I think you are greek, so why not just play there? That's all I got to say. Have a good day all

http://us.grepolis.com/invite-11905...tation_mac=14f068e4&ref=player_invite_to_ally

DeletedUser

Well you posting every time Kyle does is a lot worse you are trying to seem intelligent, and your posts are not going to stop Kyle, so either deal with it or get off the forum your giving me a head ache with your paragraphs of repetitive talk only stated a different way.

Fact is, I don't post whenever Kyle does. But the shear amount of threads ruined by spam-related posts from certain members (Kyle being one of them) is absurd. Nobody's "trying" to seem intelligent here. That's not how intellect works. You either are, or you're not - and you seem to be the latter.

My goal's not so much to stop Kyle (and the rest of the 15 year olds going rampant on nearly every thread that's created), as opposed to teach them proper forum etiquette as a fellow forum user. If you've got a headache from reading, simply stop reading and go back to picture-based posts. It'll lighten the load on your mind a bit. Kyle doesn't need his own personal forum-guard to defend himself, implying I 'attacked' him.

Up until myself and a few others arrived, certain members have been free to spam just about every thread. Even Daedalus had to interfere and WARN the members of this sub-forum to stop. Feel free to send me a private message if you're still concerned about it. I'll respond accordingly.

What do you mean 'people' like me? You even followed up with my ethnicity as if to imply racism.
My heritage has absolutely nothing to do with this. I can speak and write better English than the majority of this sub-forum, yourself included. Not to mention, we're on a US SERVER.
Getting a conversation going? Why force it? Had he replied to your post with a simple "Yes." what sort of conversation would that even be engaging?

SPAMMING IS A BIG DEAL. If you don't agree, I'd gladly take it up with the forum admins alongside you. I'll quote each and every post to back up my case, and you do what you must.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pantheon you are a nuisance. You are spamming yourself by denouncing Kyle for spamming. If you dont have anything about Knossos to say dont say it

DeletedUser

Pantheon you are a nuisance. You are spamming yourself by denouncing Kyle for spamming. If you dont have anything about Knossos to say dont say it

You spend too much time worrying what other people think of you. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep. If you wish to keep on following Kyle's herd, so be it. But I won't refrain from confronting him, or anyone else in terms of spamming. Involving Knossos as a whole has nothing to do with ill Forum habits.

DeletedUser

You spend too much time worrying what other people think of you. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep. If you wish to keep on following Kyle's herd, so be it. But I won't refrain from confronting him, or anyone else in terms of spamming. Involving Knossos as a whole has nothing to do with ill Forum habits.

are you like a prophet or and old wise man? you speak in Comparison