Obtaining Gold

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if there is a free way to obtain gold or if you can ONLY buy it? Just curious.

DeletedUser1172

Click on the Premium button on the bottom of the screen and at the bottom of the screen that opens it'll say "Earn your Gold coins". Click on that button and it'll show you your options.

There are also contests that are held occasionally with gold coins as the prizes.

DeletedUser

I'd just buy it. Its not that much money. ;)

As we know Cuba is rich as Bill Gates.

DeletedUser

I ended up just buying it lol. Just realized everything last for 2 weeks so yea that is not bad. Thanks for the advise :)

DeletedUser

i have earned over 1500 gold coins for free. just do the free items.
the one for signing up for plink is worth like 600. not worth buying in my opinion not this early.

DeletedUser

haha I am doing the surveys now... Free is best right? lol

DeletedUser

I just completed my first survey for obtaining free gold. It went on forever and kept opening new surveys that were asking the same questions. After fifteen minutes of this I finally came to the end of the first survey, or so I thought. That survey was supposed to be worth 75 gold. Never received it!

DeletedUser

Sponsorpay and Innogames are two different companies. Sponsorpay uses our game currency to reward players for their participation in surveys. If you are missing premium they promised you, you will have to contact them or visit their website and/or help support. Thank you for your understanding.

Please refer to the FAQs in the SponsorPay pop up from the Premium page. You will find information there that should help you track your gold coins.

DeletedUser

On the subject of SponsorPay, I haven't seen a new offer in months...what gives?

DeletedUser

Additionally, if you are desperate for gold, DO NOT USE GOLD HACKS AND GOLD CHEATS. The point of the game is to WORK hard to build a polis and fight wars. If you cheat, you will not be playing the game, the bots will, and this is a fun game to play.

On the subject of SponsorPay, I haven't seen a new offer in months...what gives?

I haven't been observant enough to notice this. I guess they don't change it because they don't think people will be so desperate and complete all the offers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5031

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later"
this is that i get when i try and earn gold. so are they not available in the USA?

DeletedUser

I'm in Europe and a lot are "not available now" too, so it's not just the USA...;-)

DeletedUser271

I'm in Europe and a lot are "not available now" too, so it's not just the USA...;-)

And I'm in France and i don't have this problem... So it might only be a few countries. I guess SponsorPay is looking for offers but they can't find any. The only solution is to wait for they have finally found those offers :)

Just try again later :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me and a lot of other players are having the issues that the surveys are taking FOREVER to do for the small amount of 130 gold. Can Grepolis discuss this with the people that do the surveys and get the time cut down to less than 5-10 mins? I've TRIED doing 5 surveys but I gave up after the 20th page of the same "Do you want to go to Sprint's official website?" It seems like that's the ONLY question i'm asked and it's sad doing page after page after page of the same 5-10 questions.

DeletedUser

Me and a lot of other players are having the issues that the surveys are taking FOREVER to do for the small amount of 130 gold. Can Grepolis discuss this with the people that do the surveys and get the time cut down to less than 5-10 mins? I've TRIED doing 5 surveys but I gave up after the 20th page of the same "Do you want to go to Sprint's official website?" It seems like that's the ONLY question i'm asked and it's sad doing page after page after page of the same 5-10 questions.

Surveys are not run by Inno so they cannot edit or change them in any way. You can either search for different surveys to complete or, if you feel that you completed a survey and deserve your gold, you can contact SponsorPay's support. I have done this in the past and they were very helpful to me.

DeletedUser

I got a few hundred gold last night for a survey site. Wasn't much of an ordeal.

DeletedUser2498

you can also apply to be a forum or in-game mod in which case they pay you a certain amount of gold each month, or at least that's how i understand it.