PnP Noobs'R'Us

DeletedUser

Complete proof that Portopolis is a complete noob. Please start at the bottom.

page 1
Portopolis today at 21:39
Hello, after you guys ignored my pact request, you became a little like enemy, #1.
Basically what happened Is I trusted someone and like a noob got my alliance taken over, While I am rebuilding my alliance, can you guys hold off on attacking my members for like a day.
I am just confuused and looking for a fair fight but this is so much BS than I can deal with in a day. Can you give us a day. I don't want an NAP or anything of the like, so far it has been a good fight, but I want you guys to rim every RDC player near you please.

(This message was forwarded)
ISAIAH the great one today at 21:11
they threatened to hack me
Portopolis today at 21:10
Why wqould you do this I am so posting this on the externals mass bans everywhere, dude If they hacked you. The would have gotten banned.

page 2
ISAIAH the great one today at 21:08
I cant send a ticket for a threat they need proof
Portopolis today at 21:07
Sen them a ticket this is ridiculous????
ISAIAH the great one today at 21:05
they threatened to hack me and all my followers
Portopolis today at 21:03
Why would you listen to DK, they are worse than us.
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:57
Sorry man your a nice guy and all that but the death kings made me
Portopolis today at 20:57
You kicked me out!!!
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:21
lol what do you think of my youtube channel
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:11
i made a new thread is this ok?
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:04
im inviting my members that are the most helpful
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:03
I promise and i give you my mans word i wont disband the alliance

page 3
Portopolis today at 20:02
You can send your mailing list, if you want.
I trust you but thanks to your you tube account ( which I am subscribed too) hopefully you won't troll us and disband the alliance.
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:00
ok thank you.
ISAIAH the great one today at 20:00
ok thank you for your trust i will build this alliance up to the top 10.
Portopolis today at 20:00
Why does it matter anyway, I gave you all the rights but founder gets no bonuses. Okay lets do this together and try to conquer the world.
Portopolis today at 19:59
look again
ISAIAH the great one today at 19:58
but im not founder
Portopolis today at 19:52
gave you founder rights.
ISAIAH the great one today at 18:27
10 alliances not 100
ISAIAH the great one today at 18:10
Dont worry I gave you my word I will not Disband your alliance I simply want to help build this alliance up into the top 100 alliances in the world so we can take out bundle of sticks
ISAIAH the great one today at 17:54
Joined founder rank please

page 4
Portopolis today at 12:25
Sent the invites to your top 10 players.
ISAIAH the great one today at 12:06
To make it less complicated send the merge invite to my alliance ill accept Ill tell you the top 10 most beneficial top ranked and most experienced players are out of the members that switched over Then the rest send a invite to join mercy and ill tell them to join.
ISAIAH the great one today at 12:02
Lol
Portopolis today at 11:56
That sounds like a good idea, I usually use the MM button.
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:54
so every time i am about to send a message i just go to new messages and i enter my recipient list its just more convenient to me
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:51
i created a recipient list with every single alliance members name in it
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:50
I know they are using bots because my top player was hit and his city was taken he showed me the reports and like 10 attacks landed at the exact sametime. The alliance bundle of sticks is known all over grepolis for using bots
Portopolis today at 11:49
How are you going to mass mail unless you manually type it in.
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:48
Send the merge invite and then once me and a few of my top members join and i get rank founder im going to mass mail all my members to join that acad. Im not sending them to the acadmey first
Portopolis today at 11:46
How do you know their using bots? I know BE0W0LF and know he is a good player, If you are sure they are using bots then send a ticket, and specify which player.

page 5
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:44
Peace wont work with them they are to aggressive they and out growing them wont work ether that are using bots and mods which means there attacks and coordination are perfectly timed by programs and bots.
Portopolis today at 11:40
Don't worry, It will tak e acouple hours and might not finish till late tomorrow, but If we combine the first thing we need to do is get peace with BoS then try to outgrow them.
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:38
We half to combine our alliances strength asapto deal with bundle of sticks
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:36
Yea. Ill tell them to join that academy
Portopolis today at 11:34
Merging now is okay, Your players not in the top 10 should be receiving invites to No Mercy, can you tell them to accept invites to that alliance.
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:33
Iam waiting for you to send my alliance a merge invite would you like to merge now or wait untill friday which was the original plan
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:25
Can you try to hurry please?
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:15
Send a merge invite
ISAIAH the great one today at 11:13
Would you like to do the merge now? Bundle of sticks is really making me paranoid they are using bots apps and they are modding
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 21:31
Okay that is good for me.

page 6
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 21:01
Ill get that academy set up abd ill have my entire alliance ready to merge this Friday Is that ok with you?
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 20:29
ok sounds good
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 20:28
Okay, lets merge but first I need to get Now Mercy or someone in your alliance to form an Academy since they are dutch it's night time in there. Let's wait till tomorrow.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 20:26
They need to stop being so parodnoid what would i gain by being an *** and disbanding? I give you my word i wont disband your alliance
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 17:59
Because of all the trolls who get founder rights and disband. I personally don't care but If you could stay leader for a week and prove to my players your trustworthy they will be ok with it.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 17:48
I have members coming in from other worlds to join and i would like to be founder. Why does it matter so much to your team?
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 17:46
The face that Im merging the 3rd most powerful alliance in the ocean with the 2nd is plenty of reason I will be founding the alliance by merging. Everytime I recruit a new player or there is a member in the alliance and i ask or tell or suggest for a member to do something they will look at me like im below the founder regardless.
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 17:45
How about we play with you for a week as a leader and if you convince my members, you can become founder would that be okay?
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 17:40
But explain exactly, why? My members wouldn't want the merge with you unless you choose leader or come up with a good reason to be founder.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 17:34
nvm if i cant get founder Its cool ill just build up my alliance and ill take on the cheaters bundle of sticks

page7
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 17:31
No. I need founder
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 17:19
Why do you need founder rights, isn't leader rights enough?
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 16:22
i will be right back. I want to merge as soon as possible one of our best guys got hit by bundle of sticks
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 16:16
I am willing to merge right now but I need founder thats the only way
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 16:10
the only accepting top 10 players and all that is okay but not instant founder. I was banned for a mis understanding it was quickly lifted
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 16:06
Also I am only taking your top 10 players the rest are going to an academy, with the bottom 15 players of our alliance. Is this okay with you?
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 15:58
My alliance members don't trust you and apparently you just got of a ban, would you be willing to be be part of the council or leadership but have no founder rights? This is a mandatory for the merge, unless you want to lead the academy. You will still be in the council but my members don't trust you enough to give you leadership.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 15:06
We are dealing with bundle of sticks right now they are annoying
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 14:51
Okay, deal.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 14:50
Oh ok Deal this Friday ill merge my alliance into yours

page 8

Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 14:47
Yes you would and we would have an academy hopefully led by my friend wrily.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 14:44
Would i get immediate founder if i merged my alliance into yours?
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 14:41
Okay, good to know.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 14:41
Ill think about it and ill give you my answer this friday but if we did merge I would need immediate Founder
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 14:34
No, to be honest. The only way I would be okay is if your alliance merged into mine.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 14:22
would you like a pact?
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 11:51
Oh ok just checking
Portopolis on 2015-06-02 at 11:50
They attacking on their own terms.
ISAIAH the great one on 2015-06-02 at 11:49
I'm not trying to start anything but my alliances defense forum is going crazy. I got 2 different reports that someone in my alliance is being attacked From your alliance these are the players korakas12,tayda0915 are these attacks planned ops or are attacking on their own terms?

DeletedUser3109

Nah. I am a NOOB! I was actually going to post it myself but he beat me too it. Thanks mantis save me 10 minutes of my life making this.
I let my alliance get taken over by another NOOB, that makes me the very definition of a noob.
Why would their be a disbanded
Edit-
The funny thing is that he thinks people were debating whether I was a noob before now. I was a noob ever since I sniped my own CS in ENByzantium or maybe before that when I didn't know that divine statue/ tower existed.
Dude so am such a Noob that I once got rimmed the 4th day of the world. I was the first conquest of my own ocean, (44).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Total reputation annihilation. Never trust anybody that easily. Honestly you should've noticed what he was doing when he kept asking for foundership rights and the fact that he said he was going to join first, WITHOUT HIS ALLIANCE.

DeletedUser3109

I trust to much because I am nice guy in RL, but it don't no how pissed off I was after dousing out what happened in 20+ I just started writing rubbish that I even sent my former alliance some really stupid stuff that I can't even understand
Portopolis on 2015-06-03 at 21:18
This was sent to everyone who was here before the coup, We will find him and we will rim him, then we will rim all of ...- I have no idea why I said this in the first place. I feel like when I get pissed J forget that words exist in sentences.

He just sent me this-
ISAIAH the great one today at 02:04
Come on bro Dont hate me I admit It was pretty fuc*ed up what i did but i was told i was going to be hacked you got you members back we still got alot more time in this early world how about a truce and peace? I became a brother alliace with death kings and fallen angels I feel like we need to point the sword at bundle of sticks.
My answer is if you want To fight BoS, fight BoS but first I'm rimming you.

DeletedUser

owell port is such a noob at real leadership but at least he has true followers illum is back already and top of 56

DeletedUser

noob this noob that, u fail

My first post ever, hello all, love the game. Never anticipated involving myself with forums, but this specific thread convinced me to finally chime in. I didnt read all the communication between the 2 individuals because I came to an early conclusion that this thread, as are majority in forums, is supposed to be amusing at the expense of someone just trying to play the game.

Maybe he is a noob? And so what? Let the noobs play, they will learn. Everyone was a noob @ some point in their professional Greolis careers. Like seriously? Poking fun, which isnt funny btw, @ inexperienced players strokes your ego? Makes you feel big & bad? I am sure in RL you are all but that. Probably small & weak, feeble... sleeping on moms couch in basement eating ramen noodles...

Enough is enough. I browse these forums to read quality material. Unfortunately most of it is noob this noob that. What a waste. Aim higher, bring better material next time.

DeletedUser12660

I think that should be your last post on the externals lol

DeletedUser

I think that should be your last post on the externals lol

I think if the community was allowed to decide who could post and who couldn't, Amber wouldn't be the one making his/her last post Lemur...

Although, I have to disagree. PnP stands for Politics and Propaganda. The whole point of this is to make Porto look as bad as possible. Many people who do stuff like this are really cool guys... we're playing a game. Doesn't mean we're all on our mother's couch, just means we're having some fun poking at each other, it makes the game even more interesting.

DeletedUser10733

Maybe he is a noob? And so what? Let the noobs play, they will learn. Everyone was a noob @ some point in their professional Greolis careers. Like seriously? Poking fun, which isnt funny btw, @ inexperienced players strokes your ego?
I was a noob ever since I sniped my own CS in ENByzantium

en Byz opened in 2011. and porto is still this much of a noob. it would be wrong not to pick on him for his noobiness :D

you need to cool off amberosia. this is a video game. noobs are gonna be picked on, in game, and in the forums. and look at porto, he isnt taking this hard. he knows its all in good fun. dont think he needs you to stick up for him

DeletedUser6919

agree P&Ps are meant to make another player or alliance look bad. However do you not think they should say more that just "Complete proof that Portopolis is a complete noob. Please start at the bottom." and for them to be entertaining?

IMO there are some really good P&Ps on the external forums both here and on EN server and they don't just use the word noob. They use more original put downs.

DeletedUser3109

Yeah, come on guys, I can take it. If you want to see some real trash talk go to the Trash talk thread and see what KZG3 posted about XpertGreek.
Thank you MissChievousPixie and AMBEROSIA for sticking up to me that was very nice.

DeletedUser

I dont know why, but this post has endeared Portopolis to me.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

And to amberosia, get off the high horse. LoL No one forces anyone to read these forums. we dont need any kind of legislation.

DeletedUser1048

It happens, playing as long as you have you just got to expect it and not give in to demands like that. The player had a real poor excuse for doing it though, he is going to be hacked? I mean he could have at least been up front and said he did it to have fun. Also Port if you checked his youtube channel you were almost asking for that to happen man.

Also this wasn't much of a PnP it was just a message between two players. It didn't even make Porto look like a noob, he just seemed hesitant about what to do. In the end he did make the wrong decision, but that doesn't make him a complete noob. The message was funny at some points though :D