Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: No
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Firefox 23.0.1
Overview of the bug: No option for silver trade in market place
How often this occurs: Daily
Work Around: Using Chrome works

It's the same issue that was reported in EN forum. here http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?48285-No-option-to-trade-silver

It works in Chrome, but if possible I'd much rather use Firefox. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Oddly enough I'm having this in reverse. I usually use Chrome and its not showing silver to set up a trade but if I switch to Firefox I can. Have the same problem on different computers. I'm in Nu.

DeletedUser

Nope, done that on both computers for Chrome and still no silver symbol (always the first port of call). I'm not too bothered by it as there's an easy enough work around, as by selecting rock on the offer side when you have rock on the demand it automatically switches to silver on that side (I never want to trade excess silver as I spy way too much).

DeletedUser

Cache: Cleared
Cookies: Cleared
Browser: Refreshed

I can only trade wood for rock (default setting). LOL.

DeletedUser

I have the same no silver issue on Firefox. I trade silver both ways so it really causes a problem.
I'll try Clear Cache and reload but .... not really interested in switching to another browser in the long run.
Pi World

DeletedUser6536

having the same problem given above. 4 days and counting. Anyone have another solution

DeletedUser

Please put in a support ticket so we can look at your account individually. Thanks!

DeletedUser

no silver in chrome

I have the same no silver issue on Firefox. I trade silver both ways so it really causes a problem.
I'll try Clear Cache and reload but .... not really interested in switching to another browser in the long run.
Pi World

well I Did switch to Chrome. Worked for a couple days. Now having the same problem again.