No Night Bonus Pegasae

Do you want night bonus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night Bonus only benefits the non US players and those without a life. Get rid of NB and you lose many US players too who work for a living. I will never play a no NB world.

DeletedUser7992

I guess your a new player .
Night Bonus only benefits the non US players and those without a life. Get rid of NB and you lose many US players too who work for a living. I will never play a no NB world.
You should play revolt then , you get 24 hours to defend your city . Conquest Grepolis is about hunting, and stalking the enemy behind the computer . Its not hiding behind night bonus ,and Morale . There is no Sleep for competitive Grepolis. 4/4 is 120-150 days of attrition . Lets get it on !! where you at JCOO and Lethal ?? are you scared ??

t1gro

Newcomer
It's a shame we are getting night bonus for this new world.... EN has 2x revolt so many players get to play there.... and, in addiction, there's a new god too (right?).
It would be terrible if many players won't join only because of 1 thing.... and that could be an opportunity to make us worlds grow and not be one sided. Lets get some fight there, players are ready and waiting for a good world to play, but it has to happen. Lets make it happen, here, now.

BANDlT

Newcomer

So wrong:
NB doesn't benefit anyone.
Having such def bonus in any time of that day, which is night for us players or day for en players is just something bad.
Players go in en not only for the playerbase, but also because there isn't this buff.
After what they released in en, if this world is without NB surely some en teams will come here.

t1gro

Newcomer
That's not true.... NB is bad for US too, as not everyone has the same timezone. But, it's useful for NON us players.... and that's a good thing.... we've seen us worlds getting little numbers in players.... and we could add some by removing it... as in EN there's a 2x revolt people might look here, and, there's a good 4x CQ everyone has been looking for

DeletedUser16620

The best way to bring the grepo communities together and encourage more competitive and active worlds is to get rid of NB. No NB is something this game and community needs now more than ever.

Vindication

Senior Citizen
NB has been a crutch for the unsavory for far too long. LTS'ing unskilled players during NB, and furthers the notion of MRA's to band together. Personally, NB has been nothing but a pointless hurdle, simply used to dull combat. It would be a breath of fresh air, to say the least, if I were to see this server without NB active..

DeletedUser16355

Yes, you know - people who have a life. If you were a decent player, you wouldn't have to prey on people who are sleeping. I've made top points and fighter in a world playing normal people's hours.
Please stop using the word "normal" because it is just your opinion not a fact. There is no such thing as "normal". Your normal is different from mine or the next person. Your opinions do not count for the rest of the world.

A teammate wants to know which world you made top points in fighter?

DeletedUser16462

To say that night bonus deters players, I have to disagree. The last two worlds, Olous and Nagidos both are without night bonus, so feel free to play either of those worlds.
All these forums sound the same. Until a speed 2 revolt wonders with morale, a speed 4 revolt wonders with morale, a speed 4 revolt wonders without morale, a speed 2 conquest wonders with morale, a speed 4 revolt dom with morale, a speed 4 conquest dom without morale, a speed 2 revolt dom with morale, a speed 4 conquest temples without morale all open at the same time no one in the forums will be happy. Is one setting really the make or break for everyone?

DeletedUser14349

Yes, you know - people who have a life. If you were a decent player, you wouldn't have to prey on people who are sleeping. I've made top points and fighter in a world playing normal people's hours.

some people work nights some people work weekends some people go to school you dingus

DeletedUser7992

Grepolis is a 24/7 game, It never goes off ! Conquest Grepolis is about hunting ,stalking the guy behind the computer , And answering those trumpets every time . Its the only online game that can leave you physically exhausted from lack of sleep . If you can't hang then play revolt . you can sleep and still have 16 hours to defend your city from a CS .

Please stop using the word "normal" because it is just your opinion not a fact. There is no such thing as "normal". Your normal is different from mine or the next person. Your opinions do not count for the rest of the world.

A teammate wants to know which world you made top points in fighter?
It looks like I struck a nerve. Be careful not to melt. Oh, if you are such a pro at Grepo, you could find the info you ask for.