Night time bonus hero? & TYPO!

MichaelV0X

Newcomer
I think it would be cool if there was a red coin cost hero that his ability would be able to attack at night and negate the night time bonus. First person that comes to mind is Odysseus would be a perfect candidate seeing how he's known famously for the trojan horse. Without having to do much other than change his ability and change the coin cost to red this is a rework I would love to see. Another reason why its a great idea is there is a lot of EU players that play on NA servers and this would give them a chance because of the time zone difference to play and not feel so disconnected.

Unrelated but just wanted to point out The Hero Themistokles.... Can someone fix the typo in the hero description it says "fightingat" another easy fix. These are just my opinions let me know what you think below.

:cool:Have a great day everyone:cool:

MichaelV0X

Newcomer
Also where is Priam and Menelaus, Diomedes, Achilles, Aeneas THESE GUYS ARE A MUST. You put Hector and Agamemnon, Ajax in the game. I think you should finish what you started. I hope you guys add these hero's when I look at the hero list it just feels very incomplete maybe I'm over stepping with my opinion but at the same time I don't feel like I'm being overly critical.

Dragon II

Citizen
first of all very few european players on US and it's actually the opposite most US players play on EN, and there is already an Odysseus hero...

MichaelV0X

Newcomer
I understand what the night bonus is and the purpose it serves... Do understand that a server can be made with no night bonus first off and I know you like being able to sleep at night not knowing that your city's aren't being attacked but some of us simply think the night bonus is stupid lol that my opinion. I'm very new to the game but don't hit me with a one liner trying to belittle . And yeah clearly I know Odysseus is in the game just think his buffs could be better. Now Imagine your on a server with no night time bonus and there's a hero that gives a buff to units during that time does that really seem to off the wall for you.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Your idea might be more useful for morale boost instead of night bonus attack boost. NB is a very tricky thing which is worshiped by, in this case, US players when fighting against the rest of the world. On the other hand, morale is the thing that irritates everyone and there should be a hero that could potentially boost morale by certain percentage. Of course, if he dies you have to wait for him to get back and you'd have a quota for using him like twice a day or so (if you are a very active attacker).

Even though I agree with you there are lots of heroes/mythology characters that should find their spot in hero collection, there would be a mess with so many heroes and at this point it wouldn't be useful, especially with a limited gameplay activities.

first of all very few european players on US and it's actually the opposite most US players play on EN, and there is already an Odysseus hero...

I would disagree on your comment "very few". As I am one of them and I know a lot of others from EU & Asia, we would easily fill up a whole alliance with at least 50 slots and be highly competitive against any US based teams. Luckily, this scenario would never happen lol.

Dragon II

Citizen
I understand what the night bonus is and the purpose it serves... Do understand that a server can be made with no night bonus first off and I know you like being able to sleep at night not knowing that your city's aren't being attacked but some of us simply think the night bonus is stupid lol that my opinion. I'm very new to the game but don't hit me with a one liner trying to belittle . And yeah clearly I know Odysseus is in the game just think his buffs could be better. Now Imagine your on a server with no night time bonus and there's a hero that gives a buff to units during that time does that really seem to off the wall for you.
I don't play on the US because of the night bonus, and I agree that night bonus is stupid. But the point of night bonus is for those who like to sleep to be able to. Making a hero against the sole purpose of a mechanic is kinda bad... I mean imagine making a hero that would always make your luck 0. It would go against the core game mechanics. And Odysseus is widely considered as one of the best heroes. For defensive players Ody and Chiron are the best heroes in the game.
Your idea might be more useful for morale boost instead of night bonus attack boost. NB is a very tricky thing which is worshiped by, in this case, US players when fighting against the rest of the world. On the other hand, morale is the thing that irritates everyone and there should be a hero that could potentially boost morale by certain percentage. Of course, if he dies you have to wait for him to get back and you'd have a quota for using him like twice a day or so (if you are a very active attacker).

Even though I agree with you there are lots of heroes/mythology characters that should find their spot in hero collection, there would be a mess with so many heroes and at this point it wouldn't be useful, especially with a limited gameplay activities.

I would disagree on your comment "very few". As I am one of them and I know a lot of others from EU & Asia, we would easily fill up a whole alliance with at least 50 slots and be highly competitive against any US based teams. Luckily, this scenario would never happen lol.

There used to be a lot of EN players playing on US before yeah (me included) But as the general grepolis base declines most have went back to En because although it is declining there is more players than US. It's a sad reality but that's that. A US team should come to EN so we can have some fun. There is a speed 3 revolt coming up with perfect settings for the general player base November 23rd.